Chapter 21. I'm here to finish it.

WAZZAAAAPPPP. OvO Don't know if this chapter is to early or to late =,= but oh well.... Anyway I want to dedicate this chapter to sampaige for them positive feedbackz thank youuuuu :3! Of course I want to thank everyone else too for voting and commenting and asdfghjkl  I luv you people. woot~ woot~ whole chapter from Tyler's pov.

-LivingDeadSoul

--------------------------------------------------

Tyler’s POV:

I was walking down the streets trying to remember every step and turn I took. The air had a gloomy feeling that drew me out of the house. I couldn’t stay still, it was driving me crazy. There weren’t many humans on the street it was fairly empty except a few cars passing ones in a few minutes. The sky was full of gray clouds and I wasn’t surprised as a drop of water hit my shoulder. It started to rain. The little bits of people on the streets started pulling out there umbrella’s and I could feel their eyes on me as they walked passed me.

After a while of walking I came at a high bridge over the freeway. Someone stood at the edge looking down from the railing, I had a feeling he was ready to jump any moment now. It was a guy with blond hair that reached just a bit above his shoulders. He looked to be about the same age as Devis. I walked closer before I called out to him trough the plashing sounds of the rain. “Hey kid, what do you think you’re doing?’’ He turned around looking me up and down before meeting my eyes.

“Is it really you? I would have never thought to meet you in person, Raiden.’’ The boy smiled opening his arms out to me as if greeting an old friend. Now turned to me he seemed to have blue eyes though they seemed clouded with a pale purple shine. “What? Don’t you care to greet me?’’ He said his smile turning to a smirk, his teeth sharp and pointy. “You’re not human.’’ “I’m just as much human as you are.’’ He said laughing loudly.

“Oh wait, I’m more. I have this body of a human.’’ He turned around showing me every angle of himself. “What do you plan on doing with that human vessel?’’ I asked. He stopped spinning looking at me as he chuckled. “I want to kill it of course just like I did to its mother and next is its father. I’m just here to finish the job I failed the first time; and you’re not going to stop me.’’ This story sounded rather familiar. I remembered what Devis told me yesterday.

‘…Yeah, his mother died 6 weeks ago in a house fire though he just made it out in time. He told me that he thinks that his mother was possessed by a Demon and it made her light the fire… Can Demon’s really do that?’ Could this be that friend Devis was talking about? The purple shine in his eyes and that purple shadow in the drawing.. no doubt.

 “Let’s cut the crap and fight.” The nails on my hands turned to claws, becoming transparent, ghost like as I lashed out to him. He tried to dodge but the tips of my claws still managed to cut his upper arm. Instead of blood a purple smoke came out of the  cuts as I didn’t mean to hurt the vessel just the demon that possessed it.

He cursed before  his own fingernails turned to claws but not transparent like mine. He held his hand up letting a purple fireball form in it before he threw it at me. I dodged it but was surprised as he suddenly was in front of me and lashed at me making several cuts on my chest. He used the fireball as a distraction and I was stupid enough to fall for it. I guess I became a bit rusty in time. I grabbed his arm in a blink of an eye just before he pulled it back from cutting my chest and slammed him into the floor.

 I jumped on top of him pinning him down before he could make another attack. I formed my claws into a point and stabbed right through his chest hearing him scream as more smoke came free. I moved my face closer to his hovering above him as I sucked up the soul of the demon that possessed him from his mouth. His whole body started trembling and twitching as his eyes widened. I saw the purple shine slowly seeping away from them before they shut closed and his head fell to the side. I released my grip and got off of him letting him recover.

 Just a few minutes later I saw his eyes flicker open again. The purple completely gone. He looked around his surroundings till he spotted me standing next to him. “How do you feel?’’I held my hand out to him. He took it after a few seconds with hesitation and I helped him stand up. He rubbed his head with a pained look. “..My head hurts a little bit..what happened..? Who are you?’’ He stumbled a few steps back stepping into a small puddle. Looking at my chest his eyes widened. “And what about you? Are YOU okay?’’ “Don’t worry about it. Let’s just say you owe me something.’’ I said before turning around to leave.  “W-wait! Where are you going?’’ “Home, and you should too.’’  

---------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it!