Chapter 4. The reason why.

Gym class was over. We had played Basketball and my team had won since we had the best players. Ian was so kind to give me a ride back home again. I sometimes felt a bit sorry for him. He was like my personal taxi most of the time. Though I was thankful that I didn't have to walk. We were walking to his car while he was talking about how many hot girls there actually were in our school. I just walked along with him silently sighting. I have to admit the girls on our school weren't ugly but I was defiantly not attracted to them. Your probably wondering how the hell did I know I was gay? If not I'll tell you anyway. It all started 2 year ago.

I was part of the school's rugby team named the wolves. Our school mascot is a wolf. There was this guy called Kyle in my class. He was one of my best friends though Ian hated him for some reason. He was like that one kid in the class that was good looking, was good in everything and got the hottest girls if he wanted. He was part of the rugby team like me and Ian.  We hanged out allot after school. For some reason our friendship felt like more than just friends. I acted different with him then my other friends. We were always teasing each other, we had some sort of bromance. And then one day after school we went to his house..and...

 *Flash back*

 Kyle parked in front of his house. We just came back from school and he asked me if I wanted to hang out at his house. I had agreed. We walked into his living room.

''Aren't your parents home?'' I asked him. ''No they're on their work.'' He said as he dropped his backpack and so did I. A smile crept on his face as he said:

 ''Come one lets go to my room.'' He grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs. A blush came on my cheeks as a tingle shot through my arm as he touched  me. I was having that allot lately without knowing why. We entered his room and he closed his door the instant I was in. I took place on his bed. He was acting suspicious at least different than normal. But just being in the same room as him made my heartbeat faster.

Kyle walked closer to me. He stared in my eyes with his dark brown ones as if he wanted to tell me something. He caught me off guard as he pinned me to his bed. ''What are you-'' I said but I was cut midsentence as his lips crashed onto mine. I was shocked but for some reason it felt right. Little tingles  went through me as his lips moved onto mine. It didn't take long before I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entry. I granted it him.

 His  tongue moved against mine and we struggled for dominance. Small moans escaped my mouth. He had won and started exploring every inch in my mouth. I parted as I run out of oxygen. I panted, gasping for air. ''Kyle...'' I was not sure what I had to say. He looked at me with a smile. ''Devis.. I think I love you.''

*End of flash back*

The next day he wasn't in school. I think that was his way of saying goodbye to me.

The teacher had told us he had moved to another country because of his parents had found work there. Apparently he had lied to me. I missed him allot and he left me confused. Because.. I think I loved him too. Days went by and Ian was wondering what was wrong with me just like Matt and Nova. I was acting different they said. It was because I still missed Kyle.

After 3 weeks I had given up on Kyle. I knew he wasn't coming back and I was trying to just get over him. Then I found myself staring at other guys and I was having trouble not to look at them as they changed in the  changing rooms. I found out too that  I wasn't interested in girls anymore. I decided to tell Ian hoping he wasn't grossed out by me and would still be my friend. Luckily Ian is the best friend I could imagine and didn't mind. He came to the conclusion I was gay and he was right. Later I came out to Matt and Nova and they took it in good too but I wasn't ready to tell anyone else at school not even my parents, and I still haven't.

 ''Hey Devis? we're here.'' Ian waved in front of my face. I shot out of thought as we were now parked in front of my house. ''Oh yeah sorry. Thanks for the ride.'' I said to him with a small smile before I let myself out of his car and walked to my house. ''It's okay, see you later.'' He said as he drove off. I waved a good bye to him before I went into my house.