Chapter 28. When did I start to care?

Ah,I'm so sorry!! I haven't updated in a really long while but school has starded again since 3 weeks or so and it's my exam year.. I'm not feeling all that comfortable lately either....I don't really know what's wrong with me... But hey, I tried to write again.. even though I found out my skills had leveled down from not writting or reading allot anymore.. so, I'm trying again! I really am! Because I want to finish this story and not just give up now. so that's  why. I hope you people like it.

Picture of Matt on the right--->

-LivingDeadSoul.

-----------------------------

After supper I returned to my room finding Tyler playing Mortal Kombat again. “You like that game?’’ I asked. “It’s a way to pass some time, though it’s more fun playing with you.’’ He said looking at me with a smirk. I just assumed he actually meant video games and quickly changed the subject to prevent another embarrassing moment. ‘’Uh, before I forget, I have to change your bandage again.’’ “Right.’’ He paused the game as I walked into my bathroom taking the all too familiar kit. Tyler took his shirt off and I carefully took of the bandage that covered his chest.

I was surprised the wound had almost healed in such a short time. As if reading my mind he replied. “Demon’s have a faster healing process than humans.’’ “I-I see.’’ I threw the old bandage away and took new once out of the kit. “Hey I was wondering, I’ve never seen you eat or drink before, do Demon’s  even do that?’’I asked. “Demon’s don’t need to feed on liquids or solids like you human’s do.’’ “How come?’’ “Human’s eat in order to stay alive right?’’He stated.“Well, yeah.’’ “But, Demon’s are immortal as you read and so we don’t need it. We could absorb those but it would be unnecessary. On the other hand Demons do feed on souls.’’

“Can you die if you don’t eat souls?’’ “We don’t, but we do weaken out until we lose all our ability’s and strength.’’ I hummed in reply as I wrapped the new bandages around his chest. “Done.’’ He looked at the newly wrapped bandages and softly chuckled. “..what’s so funny?’’ He reached out and ruffled my hair. ‘’Nothing, kid.’’

 I felt a cold tremble run over my back and reached out to snuggle further in the extra warmth that had been there the night before finding out that it wasn’t there. Rubbing my eyes as I slowly sat up, I proceeded to scan the room with my tired eyes. Seeing that it was empty except for me I felt over the light dip on the other half of the bed where he had previously lain, only finding it to be already cold. Where was he? I questioned myself. I felt less worried than the first time he disappeared on me but couldn’t help but still worry a little.

After all, I allowed him to go outside if he wanted so, I couldn’t get mad at him. I think I got so used to him being there that I felt a little lonely waking up alone. Most of the time he was already up before me, but still. I pulled the blanked of off me moving my legs so I sat at the side of my bed. The only think I could do was to just trust him to come back.. wait..Since when did I actually start to.. care? At first I wanted him gone.. I wanted him to leave me alone, I wanted him to go back to where he came from…but now..I don’t know anymore..

I shook my head moving my fingers through my hair. Ugh, It’s morning I shouldn’t think so much, my mind isn’t clear, I told myself. I stood up making my way to my bathroom to take a shower. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it!