T.w.o

Next day

Avantika and monisha were serving food when the doorbell rang. Monisha went to open the door. She couldn't believe what she saw.

It was abir and there was a girl standing with him. She had put vermilion and mangalsutra. Monisha understood that they both had married.

"Abir??", monisha said looking at his face. She was very hurt and angry with him.

"Mom, she is siya, my wife", he said.

The other family members came to the door. Sahil was a short-tempered person and he slapped abir.

"Abir, get lost!! You just defamed us", sahil shouted at him.

"Dad, you had fixed my marriage against my will....when I told you about siya, you still didn't agree then this was the last method", he rebelled.

"Okay if I did wrong then you also did wrong...you did wrong with avantika and nikhil", sahil yelled pointing towards nikhil and avantika who were standing together.

Abir looked at them being confused.

"Yes beta...you ran away so in order to save the alliance, nikhil had to marry Avantika....can you imagine how tough it is for both of them??", monisha added.

"I am really sorry for whatever I did", abir apologised.

"You did whatever you felt was right and now I will do whatever I feel is right. GET LOST Abir!!! You don't deserve to be here!!", sahil yelled

"Sahil, I know you are angry....I am also angry but he is our son and siya is his wife now....we have to accept them", monisha tried her best to convince sahil.

"No!! He deserves punishment and his punishment is that he would never come back here and we will never see him again", sahil declared.

"You slapped him. Isn't that enough??", monisha said with tears in her eyes.

"What about avantika and nikhil?? He has not only put my head down in front of society but also he is the reason for ruining their happiness. Abir, you got married to the girl you loved but nikhil and avantika, they are tied together now", sahil yelled.

"Bhaiya, I want to talk to you", Sudhanshu said and took sahil to a corner.

"Bhaiya, I feel you should forgive abir", he said.

"Are you crazy?? I will never do this"

"Abir is your elder son bhaiya. He is the cheif-executive of our companies. If we don't accept them, it will just ruin everything", Sudhanshu told.

After hearing this, sahil agreed on accepting abir and siya's marriage.

Monisha did their arti. Siya pushed the rice bowl inside the house and travelled on the white cloth with her vermilion filled feet.

Abir and siya touched everyone's feet and took blessings from them. Nikhil, kinjal and samar were very happy that he came back while it had become more difficult for avantika to forget abir's betrayal.

Before going upstairs, abir and siya went to apologise to avantika and nikhil.

"I am sorry to both of you...I never knew that this will affect your lives", abir said.

"It's Okay bhaiya. At least you are happy in your life. I am happy if you are here with us", nikhil said hugging abir. "Welcome siya bhabhi".

He hugged siya too and left. He was really hurt due to whatever abir did but he didn't want to show it. He tried his best to forgive abir.

"Avantika, you also forgive me please!! I even called you after haldi but you were too busy", he apologised.

"I have forgiven you", she said looking down.

"Really??", abir said.

"Ya...I am not angry with you...in fact I am happy that you and siya are together", she said with a fake smile on her face.

"What about you?? Are you happy with nikhil??", abir asked.

Avantika looked at abir with her eyes widened. The incident of the yesterday, flashed in front of her eyes. How rude nikhil was behaving with her. But she covered it with a fake smile on her face and some sweet words for nikhil.

"I still like you abir but I am trying to move on with nikhil. He is a nice guy. We both are friends and I think we will have a good relationship", she lied though she felt that nikhil was absolutely rude and he could never understand her feelings.

"That's good. I hope you both set an understanding between yourselves soon and best of luck to both of you", abir said.

"Thanks...I wish the same for you and siya", avantika said.

Siya hugged avantika. "I am sorry avantika for whatever happened but there was no other path left for us".

She just smiled a little and then went upstairs with abir.

Avantika sat in her room crying her heart out. Her life had become a mess due to her own father. She didn't blame abir because she knew he was also under the same pressure as he was by his parents.

"Why me god?? Why is this happening with me?? My own dad did this to me. He didn't even know what I am going through here. Everyone is good with me but nikhil, who is my husband, he is acting like this to me. I always expected to have a husband who would love me like no other could and nikhil, he just knows how to hurt me and nothing else", she thought to herself.

____________________

In the evening

It was dinner time. Everyone was sitting at dining table. Siya and avantika served food.

"Abir and nikhil...tomorrow is the reception party for both of you", sahil told.

Abir nodded and agreed. He very well knew why sahil forgave him and this reception party was only for publicity of the business deal signed between Mohan and sahil.

Nikhil wasn't happy with avantika and he didn't want to do any publicity stunt with her.

"But why dad?? What is the need of this??", nikhil asked

"Come on nikhil. You are married so don't you want to give a party to your friends. Don't you want to introduce you wife to everyone??", sahil said.

Nikhil hated being called as Avantika's husband but he didn't want to make a scene over there saying bad about her so he just agreed.