T.e.n

As they came out of the temple, they decided to go back on foot.

They had gone only a few metres away when the weather seemed to be raining soon.

They tried to go as fast as they can but it started raining.

All of them started looking for shelter except the elders.

"What happened to you all?? Come on enjoy the rain", sahil exclaimed standing in the rain.

"No papa", nikhil said.

"How boring you guys are!!! Come on", kavya added.

"Chachi please", nikhil said as kavya pulled him to come.

Samar, kinjal, avantika, abir and siya joyfully joined them. Nikhil seemed to be uncomfortable but joined them.

Avantika saw nikhil putting his hand above his head to avoid rain. She took her veil which she had earlier put on her head and put it on his head.

"I am okay. You take it", he said.

"Chill...we are not strangers", she said with a wink as he said in the temple

He smiled and accepted it.

"You don't like rain", she said looking at him.

"Not at all", he said.

She smiled at his antics.
_________________

Next day

Everyone was sitting on the ground and having breakfast, enjoying the village life.

"My God!! It feels like such enjoyable days have come after such a long time", said sahil on breakfast. "So what's the plan for today kids??"

"I am going to catch up on my sleep", samar said yawning.

"Samar you are no less than Kumbhakaran", Abir said.

"Yeah yeah our samar needs a full 12 hour nap", nikhil joked as cut his omelette.

"Ohh please nikhil bhaiya, just avi bhabhi keeps you awake for the whole night, you don't get to point fingers on my sleep schedule", samar said cheekily.

Avantika looked up very creeped out and gulping the omelette she was about to chew on.

Nikhil almost choked on the juice he was drinking. He started coughing due to the choke.

Everyone bursted out laughing at this statement.

"Samar just look at avantika... how horrified she looks.. please control a little. Don't tease my daughter-in-law this much", monisha said.

"Badi maa... you don't know them. They show us that they are very formal to each other but they are too romantic with each other", samar continued.

"Hey..there is nothing like that", nikhil rebelled.

"Come on bhaiya...I and samar saw you both yesterday", kinjal also joined.

"Not again please", nikhil declared.

Avantika continued to look down being really shy.

"Okay fine. End this here", Sudhanshu told. "Well today let's enjoy games".

"Great idea chachu", abir exclaimed.

"It's always nikhil bhaiya who ends up winning", kinjal said resting her head on her hand.

"No no kinjal we have two new additions to our family", sahil said looking siya and avantika.

"Yes and avi bhabhi will defeat nikhil just with her smile", samar joked.