Twenty f.i.v.e

Avantika was sitting on a chair with her hands tied and nikhil was fighting with shivam for her.

Shivam gave a blow on Nikhil's face and he fell.

"No!! Please leave him", avantika cried.

Nikhil again stood up and gave a few punches on shivam's face. Shivam stopped Nikhil's hand and kicked him on his chest due to which he again fell down.

Shivam quickly picked up a knife and attacked nikhil.

"Nikhil!!!", avantika shouted.

Avantika opened her eyes and saw around her. She saw here and there and then she found that she was in the hotel room and whatever she saw right now was nothing but a dream.

Nikhil came rushing towards her from the balcony. When he came, he saw avantika was panting heavily and she looked very scared.

"Avi!!", nikhil said, putting his hand on her shoulder.

Avantika turned towards him and tightly hugged him. As soon as she hugged him, she started crying. She was traumatised after whatever happened with her.

"Nikhil! Save me from shivam!", she chanted

"Avi, no one is here. It's just me. Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you", nikhil said, rubbing her back.

When avantika became a little relaxed, nikhil broke the hug and held her hands in his, slightly squeezing them.

"You are safe", he said.

"Thank you for saving me. If you would not have come.....", avantika said but nikhil did not let her complete.

"Don't complete the sentence and don't think about it because nothing happened", he said.

Avantika nodded.

"You stay here....I am going to bring soup for you", he said, cupping Avantika's cheek with one hand.

Nikhil got up and was about to go but before that, avantika hugged him.

"Please don't go", she said.

"Avantika, I will just come in a while", he replied, patting her back.

"Please nikhil. Please don't leave me", she repeated.

Nikhil sighed and sat back. He ordered for coffee and some snacks.

"Thank you", she said and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Anything for you", he replied and caressed her head.

After a while, a servant came with their order.

Avantika's hands were injured so nikhil fed her.

"How much you are doing for me and I don't know how will I return your gratitude ", she said.

"You are my wife avantika. This is not any gratitude, this is my duty towards you. Did not you took a stand for me in front of palak?? Was that any gratitude??", nikhil replied, putting a spoon of cereals in her mouth.

Avantika smiled a little and then asked, "Where is shivam??"

"He is in lock-up, the place which he deserves", nikhil said coldly.

Avantika understood that nikhil was pissed off so she slightly put her hand on his and actioned with her other hand to smile. Nikhil chuckled at her antics.

"Ohh..I just forgot to tell you", he suddenly said.

"What??", she replied.

"Tomorrow is the success party of this project", he told.