Chapter 21

Divya

"Why is Chaya standing near my office?" I asked Becky and she shrugged her shoulders in response and walked to her place.

We were done with our 6'o clock rounds and I have to go pick Amar from the daycare before they close.

"Chaya! What are you doing here?" I questioned her walking to my room.

"I heard that Andrew Jones was in your office, I just came by to see him." She said grinning like a fool.

Andrew is here! Andrew is here for me, my heart just did a little happy dance , I've been missing him ever since I came back. I know it's been like 8 hours but I still do miss spending my day completely with him.

I opened the door immediately to look at Andrew's face but I got greeted by an empty room with a flower bouquet on my desk.

"Is that from Andrew?" Chaya peeped in through my shoulders.

Chaya is obsessed with Andrew, She even showed me a picture of her room filled with Andrew's posters when she was a teenager.

I walked in and picked up the note beside the flowers and this is what it said.

Circle one option or all of you want.

Will you be my girlfriend?

A. Yes.
B. Hell, Yes
C. Absolutely, Yes.
D. Fuck, Yes.

From,

The only Moron you love.

A smile immediately formed on my lips as I read it, It's true he is the only moron I love, he is the only moron strong enough to heal my broken heart. He knows how to make me smile.

"OMG! He is coming this way with Amar. I am going to faint." Chaya screamed making me look at her and the door.

There he is, wearing a dark brown suit, with a white shirt on the inside, looking as handsome as ever with my son in his arms. He stopped at Chaya and started talking to her while she giggled like a child, looking at him with admiration in her eyes.

"So, What's the answer? " Andrew asked raising his eyebrows and looking at the card in my hand after he was done talking to Chaya.

"I couldn't find the option I want, so I have to think about it," I replied to him with a smirk, just to annoy him.

"You have all the options there, and I even asked Amar if it's okay with him if I am going to be your boyfriend, right buddy?" He asked my son who is completely on the phone watching Masha the bear from the sound of it.

Amar just nodded and went back to his screen, He asked Amar. What a gentleman!

"Just say yes already!" He whispered standing behind me and looking into the card in my hand.

I could feel his breath on my neck, giving me tingly sensations and goosebumps all over my body.

I couldn't take in these new feelings anymore, so I turned around to face him.

"What if I won't?" I retorted back because it's fun to see him riled up.

"I can make you say yes! "He said bending his head slowly, closer to my lips, my heart started beating loudly so that I could hear it without a stethoscope.

I could see his pink glossy delectable lips just inches away, and he just paused there. I wanted his lips on mine, So I gave in to the temptation and kissed him.

"I knew you won't be able to resist me." He said in between our kisses.

Oh my god! I am so horny and my kid is right before me involved in his cartoons.