Bonus Chapter(Divya's Dad POV)

Back to the time when Divya went ballistic and yelled at her father and left the house for Andrew.

Imagine those hypnotic flashback swirls.

Lakshman

How could you do this to her as her father?

How are you living looking at her in pain? 

You are worse than any other human in this world.

Those words have been ringing in my mind ever since we left their house.

I do remember her calling me about the rape, but Jay called me earlier that and and told that they fought about some silly reason and that Divya was furious at him.

Did she really kill her self?

She did the scars on her wrist are the proof.

Then it struck me, the message she sent if she dies, Jay is the reason for it. I thought she was giving out fake threats, because my Divya was never the self harming type, she was a happy little girl.

After telling her to adjust with Jay, she stopped talking to me, she never came home. I thought she was throwing a temper tantrum but I didn't know what I made my daughter do. I made her lose hope on life.

I was barbaric to my one and only child and pushed her to the brink of life and made her kill herself.

I always did please Jay, so he would keep my daughter happy. My only motto was satisfy the son-in-law who's gonna take of your daughter for life.

But I was totally wrong.

Jay is a slick bastard, and so am I because I trusted him over my daughter. I am bring shame to the word father, I don't deserve to be one.

I am the incandescent jerk who made it all happen. I was ecstatic when the super rich people like Jay's family asked for Divya, she told me no from the moment she met him. But I wouldn't budge, because I thought she might never get someone better than this.

I failed miserably, I married her to a devil and made her stay with him for years. I am the reason for my daughters pain, I deserve to die for doing that to the only child of mine.

" It's time for dinner." My wife Sailaja said coming into the room rubbing the sweat of her face with end of her saree.

"Are you okay?" She asked again looking at me.

She always knows what I am feeling, but what is she feeling about all this?

Does she think that I am the reason for all this?

I put our daughter through so much pain, as a mother she tried to stop, fought with me.

Sailaja and me got married when I was 20 and she was 16, being the elder daughter in law of the house she was always looking after everyone's wants and needs. After my little brother got married to Yashodha(Amaya's mom), Sailaja had a companion to share the load and her pain. She was really happy with her back then.

We didn't the financial stability we have back then, me and my brother were building our business back then. After coming back home from long work days all I heard was complaints about my wife from my mother. I was frustrated at my own pathetic helpless life, and took out everything on my wife.

When ever my mom taunted Sailaja, Yashoda stood by her and support her actions while I didn't do anything but sit back. My mom hated Yashoda for being a loud mouth and how my brother always supported his wife. And I didn't show an eighth of love my brother showed his wife.

My White Knight ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara