Chapter 8

Later that evening.....

Theo stormed out of the Slytherin Dormitory. The question had made a thousand memories flash in front of me. He asked something which he was trying to forget since months and he had even made slight success on that but after this stupid game, everything he had done went down like sand.

He didn't want to think of those times. It hurt him immensely. He just wanted to erase those memories. He was so lost in thoughts that he didn't even know where he was heading.

In the Gryffindor Dormitory

It was nearly midnight and everyone was fast asleep...well not everyone. Sounds could be heard coming from the girl's dorm. Certainly they were up.

Hermione groaned when Ginny pulled her up from her sleep. She was so tired that she didn't want to do anything but sleep. But Ginevra Weasley was too stubborn.

"Come on, Hermione. Wake up!" Ginny shouted at Hermione who was still half-asleep.

"No Gin, leave me alone. I want to sleep" Hermione retorted and tried to fall back in her bed but Ginny caught her by the arm.

"No you can't" Ginny shouted back in frustration. "Today is girl's night and you are therefore not allowed to sleep"

"Says who?" Hermione asked glaring at the red head.

"Says me!" Ginny replied in the same tone.

"Ok fine" Hermione put her hand in the gesture of surrender. "You win. I lose. I'm up, ok?"

"Better" Ginny smiled at the brunette. "Girls, Hermione's up. We can start now"

Everyone exclaimed in joy. Lavender and Parvati giggled at that.

"Ok so what shall we do today?" Ginny asked the group.

"Umm hairs?" Lavender insisted.

Hermione was not enjoying this. Nope, not at all enjoying this. She was not even a bit interested in these moronic activities? Who in their right minds do hairs in the middle of the night? Utterly ridiculous.

Hermione just wanted to fall back on her bed. She had a very long day today and not to forget a very tiring one. She just wanted a very long sleep but here she was.

"Umm why not we do something different today?" Katie suggested to her friends.

Everyone turned their heads to look at Katie, even Hermione's.

"I mean we always do hairs and nails" Katie exclaimed to everyone. "Why not we play a game tonight? Maybe Truth and dare?"

Everyone was amused by the idea.....well, except Hermione. They all agreed to Katie's idea.

'Oh please for Godric's sake no' Hermione closed her eyes in frustration. She didn't want to play this pathetic excuse of a game. And she most certainly did not want to miss her sleep for this.

"Ok gather around in a circle" Ginny instructed everyone.

"Perfect" Ginny exclaimed clapping her hands together. "Now I think everyone knows the rules of this game?"

Everyone nodded in response.

"Brilliant" Ginny beamed at everyone. "Then let's start the game girls, shall we?"

Ginny placed the bottle in the middle and rotated it. The bottle came at halt after few seconds of rotation.

Everyone looked at the bottle and they found it was Lavender's turn to answer and Katie's turn to question her.