Chapter One Hundred and Twelve

Songs for this chapter:
• Strip That Down - Liam Payne & Quavo
• Heaven - Julia Michaels

Chapter One Hundred and Twelve:

Bryce's POV

"So, how was that?"

I look over my shoulder to find Blossom approaching me from behind.

I blink dumbly at her.

She places her hands on my shoulders and leans in to look at my lap, partially obscured by the tissue she tossed at me.

Unfortunately not obscured enough, though, as Blossom lets out a soft giggle before squeezing my shoulders gently.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she says, teasing.

She then reaches into my lap and lifts up the tissue. She smiles at the lipstick mark before gently tucking the tissue into my pocket.

After Blossom left the stage, another song began to play and several other dancers flooded the stage wearing the same lingerie as the two girls who were on stage with Blossom. Blossom was only the start of the big performance of the evening, but since she left the stage all of the songs have been prerecorded and the performance just isn't nearly as captivating now that Blossom has left.

"The show will be over soon, and then there will be plenty of girls over here hoping to bring you back to a private room for some . . . fun. Everyone was talking about a celebrity guest we were having tonight in the dressing room earlier. They're all hoping to be the one who catches your eye," Blossom whispers to me. Her voice is just barely audible over the booming music and cheering of dozens of horny men.

"Trust me," I respond. "I've already been offered a lap dance twice."

Blossom's face is suddenly crestfallen.

"Oh? I didn't realize you guys had been here long enough to go into two private sessions. Which kind of room did you go into?" she asks.

I can hear the despair in her voice, and the sound makes me shudder.

"No, no, I didn't say yes. They went to talk to Richard and his friends instead. I'd prefer to not engage in anything like that. I'm just not comfortable with the idea, and so I'm just here to watch. Richard invited me, and I would've felt bad saying no, so I invited Jordan and Mateo to come along," I explain to her softly.

Her expression immediately softens and I watch as the tension slowly drops from her shoulders.

"Okay. Thank you," she whispers.

I smile at her and pat my lap. "Sit with me for a little bit before you have to get back to work. Do you work until closing? I'd like to stay so I can talk to you once you're done."

Blossom gently steps around my chair and settles herself into my lap. I keep my hands at my sides, feeling weird about the fact that she's wearing so little clothes while being this close to me.

As though she can sense my awkwardness, she reaches for my wrists and settles my arms around her waist for me.

She leans back into my chest and rests her head on my shoulder. "There," she whispers, her lips brushing the stubble of my jaw. "No other girls will bother you now. It's one of the rules us girls have. If one of us has the attention of a man, we don't interfere. And I'm done work a little after four, usually, but it depends on the day. "

I swallow hard and not. "Okay. How long until you have to . . . go back to work?"

I must have a pained expression on my face because a furrow forms between Blossom's eyebrows as she looks at me over her shoulder.