Chapter Seven

Songs for this chapter:
• Often - The Weeknd
• Quit - Ariana Grande

Chapter Seven:

Lexi's POV

Bryce carefully lays me down on my back, kneeling beside my legs as his hands work to pull the sweatshirt that I'm wearing up over my head.

I feel his fingers slip in between my legs, and I can't help but to clench my thighs together, trapping his hand.

When I look up at Bryce's face, I find him wearing a worried expression.

"Did you change your mind? Do you not want to do this anymore?" he asks me softly, retracting his hand out from between my legs.

I bite my lip, a little surprised that he's not upset about my sudden mood change.

"No. I still want to do this. I'm just a little bit nervous," I confess, and Bryce reaches up to stroke the side of my jaw.

"I don't know how you went from asking me to make you scream to this," he murmurs, and I feel my cheeks flush red.

"Um . . . I was just trying to be sexy," I whisper, and Bryce frowns.

Pursing his lips, together, Bryce tells me, "Baby girl, you don't have to try to be sexy. You're sexy as hell all the time. I'm not even kidding. You're so fucking perfect."

I want to remind him of how perfect he is but I'm a little breathless, and the only word that I'm able to muster is a whispered, "Bryce."

All Bryce does is nod at me, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead before asking, "All good?"

I nod frantically at him, watching as he then pulls his sweatshirt up over his head. His shirt comes off next, his pants and socks falling to the floor as well soon after.

When he catches me just laying there, watching him like a total creep, he bends down so that his lips are hovering merely a couple centimetres away from my ear.

His warm breath fanning against my neck sends a series of shivers down my spine, and I feel my whole body tighten as Bryce whispers the simple words, "Clothes off."

There's just something about the tone of his voice that leaves me desperate for air. He's sounds so commanding and powerful that I can't even stop myself from obeying him.

As soon as Bryce leans back to give me some space, I frantically tug all of the layers of clothing off of my body until I'm left in just my bra and underwear. Bryce watches me with an amused expression the whole entire time, taking a seat next to me to make himself comfortable.

Bryce licks his lips upon seeing my matching underwear set made of baby pink lace, despite that he had a fairly good view of my bra earlier thanks to that sheer tank top I had decided to wear. Feeling nervous, I lift myself up so that I'm in a kneeling position, staring at Bryce who is still regarding me with love and lust in his eyes.

"You're awfully desperate today," Bryce mumbles, and I watch as he stretches out his long legs before patting the tops of his thighs.

I scramble to sit in his lap, eagerly wrapping my legs around his waist. He quirks an eyebrow up at me, but he doesn't say anything as he reaches behind my back to unclasp my bra before tossing it somewhere in the room.

"Fucking gorgeous," he states, more to himself than to me, and I feel my cheeks heat as he examines my body carefully.

I feel the strong urge to wrap my arms around my body to cover myself up, but I'm slowly starting to believe that, by some miracle, Bryce truly does think that I'm beautiful.