Chapter Seventy-One

Songs for this chapter:
• One Last Time - Ariana Grande
• Never Be Alone - Shawn Mendes

Chapter Seventy-One:

Lexi's POV

"Fuck. I want you so badly. I want to rip this dress to shreds," Bryce murmurs against my ear as he slams the door to his apartment shut.

He's still holding me in his arms even as he turns the lock on the door and kicks off his shoes. He's been carrying me ever since we got out of his car in his building's parking garage, and he hasn't put me down for a moment, even as we walked through the apartment lobby, took the elevator up to his floor, and walked down the hallway to his apartment.

"I want you too. In bed, though. Not against the door," I reply, my voice shockingly breathy.

I tighten my legs around Bryce's waist as he chuckles and drops his keys carelessly onto the counter as he carries me through the apartment and towards his bedroom.

Well, it used to be our bedroom, but not anymore.

Once we enter the bedroom, Bryce heads straight to the centre of the room where he drops me unceremoniously onto the bed. Immediately, he leans down and presses his mouth against mine for a desperate, passionate kiss.

Bryce and I didn't stay at the club for very long after we ran into Knox, Nathan, Kennedy, and Jane. We had a quick conversation with the four of them before Knox was able to take the hint that Bryce and I were desperate for some alone time and instructed that everybody leave us alone.

We danced for a little bit. Dirty dancing. Like, grinding. Lots and lots of grinding and skin against skin and lips against lips. Bryce's hands even dipped down the front of my dress at one point in time even though he was well aware that I haven't been wearing a bra all night.

The feeling of his rough hands against my bare chest while we were in public made me so flustered that I nearly collapsed into his arms, while the much less rational part of my brain encouraged me to pull my dress up past my hips and bend over for him right then and there.

We kissed a lot too. Hard, desperate kisses where our teeth clashed and his taste was in my mouth and his scent overwhelmed me.

And then we left, still clinging to each other tightly as we made our way towards Bryce's car. Once actually in the car, we still didn't want to part, and so Bryce kept one of his hands on my thigh the entire time, squeezing possessively.

But now? We're in his bedroom, and I'm sitting on his bed and he's standing in front of me, kissing me and touching me as though no time has passed at all since the last time we were together this way.

I feel needy and reckless and so my fingers find the bottom hem of Bryce's shirt even as he's still kissing me. I desperately try to pull the shirt up over his head, but I obviously don't get very far as Bryce's hands are holding my face and he's hunched over, kissing me.

I let out a pathetic whine of frustration, tugging on Bryce's shirt in annoyance. When he understands what I'm doing, he chuckles and pulls away from me just long enough to pull his shirt off and drop it onto the floor before he's kissing me again.

Finally. Now my hands can freely roam his back and his chest and his abs, and I nearly whimper at how smooth his skin is, how hard and defined his abdomen is and how broad and sculpted his shoulders are.

"Put your arms up. I need this dress off of you now, or else I seriously may end up ripping it in half," Bryce says against my lips, his voice a low growl.