Chapter 10 - Jealousy Among the Girls

Prinz Eugen is now on her way to Maverick's office carrying a mega sized bar of chocolate. She took advantage of the fact that Bismarck is busy with helping Hood in planning strategies to finally get rid of the Sirens. She stops in front of Entey's desk and talks to the silver haired ship girl.

Eugen: Guten Morgen Enterprise.

Enterprise: Good morning too Eugen. What can I do for you?

Eugen: Is the commander busy?

Enterprise: Wait here. I will go check if he's busy. Do you have an official appointment with the commander?

Eugen: Nein. It's a personal visit. I came here to give him this bar of chocolate that I made with love.

Enterprise: Yeah sure. Like he has feelings for a Kraut like you.

Eugen: Ooh...... Are you jealous because I am giving him a chocolate bar. It was his request. So it's my duty to adhere to the commander's request.

Enterprise: Me? Jealous? Of course not. Just to let you know. I'm his personal secretary and maid at the same. And we are living together in his house. Plus we had breakfast together earlier. And we'll be going to the United States next week. So if there's someone who is jealous it has to be you Eugen. (Goes inside the office and checks if Maverick is busy.)

Eugen: "Ugh! I can't believe that he chose her to be his personal secretary and maid. I can be a much better secretary and maid to the commander."

(In Prinz Eugen's head

(In Prinz Eugen's head.)

Enterprise decides to knock first before entering Maverick's office.

Maverick: Come in!

Enterprise: Sir Prinz Eugen is here to see you. She says it's a personal visit.

Maverick: Thank you Entey. You may send her in. Oh and by the way Entey.

Entey: Yes sir?

Maverick: I like a cup of coffee with cream Entey. Plus two chicken sandwiches go easy on the onions and with lots of cheese.

Enterprise: Yes sir. Right away sir. I will personally make it for you.

Maverick: Thank you Entey.

Enterprise: You're welcome sir. (Turns around and leaves the office.)

Maverick: "I wonder what does Miss Eugen want with me."

Enterprise is now outside and back to her desk. She turns off her laptop and tells Prinz Eugen to enter the office. But not before giving her a warning.