SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS:

Lander Storm hated the color red. Pinapaalala kasi ng kulay na iyon ang pagkawala ng mga magulang niya. He saw his love ones blood scattered on the pavement and he couldn't erase it from his memories.

And then he met the beautiful lady in red dress, Vienna Sugon. Pinigilan niya pero nahulog ang puso niya para sa dalaga. Lander knew the consequences of falling for a wayward woman, but fate was really trying to gave him another reason to hate the color red. Vienna left without saying goodbye and he was left behind as if a twenty-wheeler truck mowed him for a million times.

And after eight years, the lady in red dress came back again. Ginulo na naman nito ang payapa niyang mundo. Nagulo ang sistema niya. Nabaliw siya sa kaiisip sa dalaga. The beast inside his pants awakens at the mere sight of the striking lady in red dress.

Vienna awakened the possessive side of him. She made him feel things that he didn't want to feel. And only Vienna could pleasure him the way he wanted to be pleasured.

Kaya ba niyang kalimutan ang takot sa mga nangyari sa nakaraan para maangkin ang babaeng bumabaliw sa puso at isip niya o hahayaan na naman niya itong iwan siya ng walang paalam?

CECELIB | C.C.