chapter 2

The last thing that I could hear before everything turned to darkness was a loud bang of thunder.

Maybe I will finally be free after all.

Harry's pov 

I was woken up by soft kisses being pressed all over my face, I slowly open my eyes to find Edward looking at me with a smile on his face with his hair already nicely styled. "You have to wake up honey we need to be at the hospital in an hour." 

I can't help but smile when Edward kisses me once again, I look to the left of me where Marcel usually sleep but only to find it empty "He had an early morning shift, you will see him at the hospital please get ready now." With that Edward leaves the room so I can actually get ready. 

You see Marcel, Edward and I sort of own a hospital and Marcel and I are the head doctors while Edward is the head therapist."  

I roll out of bed and put my hair into a messy bun not wanting to spend more time on it then needed. I put on my scrubs and go downstairs hoping that Edward has some coffee for me. 

"Is there some co-" I ask as Edward walks up to me but he cuts me off "No we need to go now! There has been an accident with some ship. They need you there when the ambulance arrives." Edward pulls me with him to the car and speeds off. 

It sounds like a big accident... did someone die? In what state will we find the person? 

I know that I don't have to ask this because Edward wouldn't know, guess I will just have to wait to find out. 

We turn into the parking lot right at the same time as the ambulance. I jump out of the car and run up at the ambulance as soon as Edward stopped the car. 

"Walk and talk!" I order the people who roll the bed out of the ambulance, They obey right away and walk into the hospital while I walk after them with Liam to my right explaining what's going on. 

"Male around 20, unconscious, severe head trauma, luckily nothing seems to be broken but he has multiple wounds on his back and legs and is underweight. He's the only survivor and seemed to be chained up to the ship when people found him." I raise my eyebrows and give Liam a look who just shrugged "I don't know man, something feels very off about this." 

I nod "Well let's first just fix him up and then we will see about the rest when he wakes up." 

Liam nods and wishes me luck as I walk into the operation room and that's when I can finally take a good look at him. He's dirty looking and his hair looks like it hasn't been cut in years and is caked with blood. 

Let's help this poor boy. 

After fixing up the boy I ordered one of the nurses to clean him and put him on a drip and to get me when that's done. 

I was talking with a patient I know very well, she is too sick to stay home and I like taking my breaks in her room to keep her some company when a knock interrupted our conversation. 

"Doctor Styles we have cleaned the boy and put a drip in him, he's showing signs of waking up and Perry thought that it might also be a good idea to have Edward there? Just in case?" I nod at jade's words "Yeah that might be smart, could you please get him so I can already go to the boy?" Jade nods and walks off again. 

"I have to go now Miss." the woman rolls her eyes "I told you to call me Lydia son, now go and do your job for once." I chuckle at her words and give her a small wave before walking off the the room that now belongs to the boy. 

We tried to find out who he was through fingerprints and blood tests but nothing showed up so for now he's just the boy until he wakes up at least. 

I open the door to his room and I can't help but stare at him while holding my breath, he's so small. He looks way better now that he's clean but we still have a long way to go to get him to a healthy. 

I walk over to the chard that's attached to his bed curious to see if the nurses saw anything that concerned them. My eyes widen as I read over it, 

-Old what seems to be brand mark on hip. 

-whip marks on thighs and bum. 

-old and new burns on feet. 

-underweight, ribs and spine are visible. 

-old broken bones that seem to have healed. 

"Harry are you ok?" Edward's calm voice asks pulling my attention away from the chard. I don't trust my voice so I just hand him the chard which makes him look just as shocked as I feel. 

"What do you think happened to him?" Edward asks me softly. I think for a second and then shake my head "Honestly no idea but it doesn't seem to be good, the poor boy was chained to a ship for heavens sake!" 

Edward was about to say something but the boy started twitching and his breathing speeds up which means one thing.... 

He's waking up. 

:)))) ok it's official I love this story already! 

~~~Renée