chapter 14

I named the girl after my ex because that makes it easier to hate the character 

Then Edward's eyes fall onto me. 

Louis' pov 

His smile falls "Louis... Uhm good morning?" The girl turns to look at me and raises an eyebrow "Is he your little brother or something baby?" She asks Edward while giving me an annoyed look and the weird feeling is my chest is present again. 

Edward shakes his head and smiles at her "No my baby he is not. He's just a patient that's staying with us for a while." 

Now it's my turn to raise my eyebrow, I thought I was a friend? I get off the couch and run up the stairs to my room and as I close the door I let myself lower to the ground and pull my knees to my chest and let out a soft sob which soon turns into loud sobs, my tears soak my pants but I didn't care. All I want is Edward, Marcel and Harry to care about me, the first people I trusted hurt me. 

This pain is not like what I used to feel in the warehouse no this is way worse, this pain feels like it's destroying me. 

Marcel's pov 

"Do you guys have to work today?" Debra once our ex but now our girlfriend asks with a small pout on her face "I mean we could call in sick and spend the whole day with you baby!" I say as I pull her closer to me, I look up at Edward who nods and then at Harry who gives me a worried look. 

"Has anyone seen Lou? I'm a bit worried about him." I see Debra rolling her eyes "Ed and I saw him this morning he didn't even say good morning or anything just ran to his room as Edward explained that he was just a patient that was staying here for a little while." Harry's face turns from worried to mad he reaches over the table and smacks Edward over the head "Honestly fuck you!" 

Edward rolls his eyes "Calm down Harry it's the truth anyway let's take a day off and let's go do something fun." I nod at Edward's words and press a kiss on Debra's head "Sounds perfect." Harry huffs "You do you I'm not going, I will stay here with Louis." 

Debra get's out my arms and walks over to Harry with a sad smile on her face "Are you picking some boy over me?" Harry nods "yes I am, go have fun with those idiots I'm staying here." 

I roll my eyes at Harry's behavior, he was the one that always cried about wanting Debra back after she broke up with us and now he's acting like this. 

Harry's pov (last pov switch I promise)

I watch as Debra and my brothers walk out of the house a part of me wants to go with them the same part that took Debra back as soon as I saw her yesterday. I just can't believe that I dropped Louis fully yesterday, Zayn even texted to say that Louis was asleep waiting on the couch for us to come home yet we didn't greet him. I was too busy with Debra for some dumb reason. 

I walk up the stairs and the closer I get to Louis' room the more clear the crying sounds get making my heart ache. 

I knock softly on the door "Louis? Can I come in?" I hear some shuffling behind the door but Louis never answers so I slowly open the door and peak my head in. I notice Louis laying curled up on the bed facing me, staring at me with blood shot eyes due to the crying, I see that tears are still running down his face "Oh Lou what's wrong honey." 

I walk over to the bed and sit down next to him but he flinches away making my eyes widen, is he scared of me again? 

"Y-You hurt me." I frown even though I know that it's true "I understand honey and I wish that I could have changed my actions from yesterday but sadly I can't all I can do is be very sorry and try and make you trust me again." 

Louis looks at me for a long time while biting his lip "H-Harry what does it mean when I have pain right here?" Louis points at his chest right where is heart is. I look at him and frown "did it hurt because of what Edward said this morning or because we weren't there for you yesterday when you struggled with missing us?" 

Louis nods "Yes those times hurt there but it also hurts when I saw you kiss the girl or when I heard those weird sounds yesterday? Is something wrong with my heart? Am I dying?" 

My eyes widen at his words, Louis feels something for us? And he heard us last night. 

"I uhm I..." Louis stops me "I was going to ask Zayn yesterday but I didn't but my heart has been feeling weird for a while. I-It's mostly when you hug me or look at me with a certain weird look. I don't understand what's happening." 

Oh my god he actually has feeling for us! How do I explain this to him! Oh god what about the boys and Debra! I can't do this!

"I uhm I know that Zayn knows a lot about this lets go to him yes! We could even sleep over if you want?" Louis nods happily "Marcel and Edward too?" 

I shake my head with a sad smile "No honey they are uhm busy..." Louis nods slowly "With the girl?" I nod feeling guilty when I see the sad look on his face. 

"Why are you not with the girl?" Louis asks tilting his head slightly with a small pout on his face that's 100 times cuter that Debra could ever do. "Because you are more important to me honey." A bright smile makes its way onto Louis' face "No more hurting me though okie?" 

I nod at Louis' words "I promise honey let's go see Zayn so he can explain what's happening to your heart." 

At least he's not angry at what happened more confused it seems. Oh god Zayn is gonna kill me for making him explain this but I would rather have that then explain it myself. 

I look over at Louis who is asleep in the car seat snoring softly making me smile and that's the moment I promised myself that I would do whatever it takes to love Louis forever I just hope that Edward and Marcel will realize what they are missing really soon.

:)))))

~~~Renée