chapter 25

Enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment because if you don't you won't be able to use those hands again.

the three of us giggle at Niall's words, I look down at Edward who is sleeping with a small smile on his pretty face making my heart warm. I'm glad that he's back and that we are finally complete, no more empty space in my heart. 

Louis' pov 

After we woke up at Niall's place we went home right away and things are quite awkward to say the least. 

Edward seems ashamed about what happened and I just want to show him that it's ok and that he can put his trust onto my yet I don't know how to do that, I'm not that experienced with trusting people myself and love his still new to me so I just don't know how to help him and that pains me because I really want to help him because I can see that he's definitely hurting. 

I'm sitting on the couch in-between Harry and Marcel while Edward is sitting in a chair looking at his shaking hands almost as if he's scared that we are mad at him and want to yell at him, little does he know that we are just worried about him. 

"Eddie? Do you maybe want to join us on the couch and watch a movie?" I ask softly making Edward look up with an unsure look on his face. "Uhm... I mean if you wouldn't mind?" he answers in an unsure sounding voice. 

"Of course we wouldn't mind Ed." Harry says while smiling at Edward before moving away from me slightly and patting the space between us for Edward to sit. 

As Edward sits down between us I can't help but smile, this just feels so right, this is where he belongs now only he needs to believe that as well but if I was able to believe that I was worth it to be loved than he can as well. 

Marcel put of a random movie probably something kind of boring seeing that he choose it, I slowly lean to the side so my head is leaning on Edward's shoulder which makes his breath hitch "Is this ok Eddie?" "Yeah it's ok Lou" he says in a whisper making me smile. 

I was invested in the movie that wasn't actually boring at all when I suddenly felt a hand being placed on my hand that was laying on my lap. I look up at Edward to see him shyly smiling at me "Thank you." He says softly making me smile brightly at him.

I lift his hand up and press a soft kiss to his hand "You deserve this Eddie, you deserve this just as much as Harry, Marcel and I. We want you to believe that and we want you to be happy and I know that you can because if I can do it after what happened in my past that you most definitely will be able to break through the horrible untrue believes that she put into your head." 

Edward frowns "I want to do that so badly but I just can't yet, I hope that maybe one day I will but please have some time to try and get better, She has hurt me a lot and my stupid heart and mind actually believes it no matter how much I don't want to but I'm sure that one day I will love you with my whole heart." 

I smile at Edward who has a single tear running down his face, I reach out and wipe it off his face gently "I'm ok with waiting Eddie, so are Marcel and Harry. You're worth waiting for." I sit up slightly and press a gentle kiss on his cheek and before I can pull back to look at Edward's face we are tackled by Harry and Marcel who both probably thought that it was a great moment for a group hug and I can't actually blame them. 

Marcel and Harry pull back after a while "Honestly Debra is just a fucking bitch." Marcel says making me look at him in shock "Marcel watch your words." Harry jokingly scolds Marcel. And something about that makes me feel like we are going to be ok, we will be able to get through this and live a happy life which I'm so ready for after all those stressful past years I'm just ready for peace and happiness. 

But it just couldn't be like that huh? 

Short chappie but don't blame me because my soup is done and I'm hungry!

~~~Renée