chapter 3

honestly this edit omg ^^^

Edward was about to say something but the boy started twitching and his breathing speeds up which means one thing....

He's waking up.

Louis' pov 

What is that beeping sound? Wait why does my body feel this heavy? Have I died? 

No I can't be dead I can hear people talking... they have very weird accents, where am I?

I try to move my body but a wave of pain shoots through my body making me let out a loud whine. Am I at master Leon's place? 

I can hear footsteps coming closer and I shut my eyes even tighter too scared to open them and be met with pain. 

"Hey buddy can you open your eyes?" A soft voice asks making me flinch back at how close it sounds, I shake my head while whimpering softly. 

The person hums softly and while I expected to be hit for disobeying nothing happens which makes me relax slightly. 

"You are safe here you know." I can't help but scoff at his words, I'm never safe. Life is nothing but painful. 

"Do you want something to eat buddy?" I furrow my eyebrows "B-but it's not Friday sir?" I ask softly unsure what's going on. 

It stays silent for a few seconds making me wonder if I did something bad, I'm in too much pain to be punished. 

"Buddy can you please just open you eyes?" The voice is less soft this time telling me that he's becoming annoyed and that it's for my best interest to open my eyes if I don't want to be punished. 

I slowly open my eyes to be met with a bright white room with weird stuff in it and two of the same people... wait what? 

The one who's standing the closest to me gives me a smile before he starts talking "Hi buddy I'm Edward I'm the therapist in this hospital." Therapist? Hospital? What is going on? 

The male now known as Edward must have seen my confusion "You know what don't worry about it for now, what's your name?" he gives me a soft smile as I give him a wary look. 

"28 s-sir?" I answer in a questioning manner, Edward gives the other him a look that I can't describe before shaking his head "that's a number buddy you must have a real name right?" 

"W-well my mom named me Louis sir but no one ever calls me that so I don't get why you need to know you will call me 28 anyway." My eyes widen as I realize what I just said "S-sorry I-" 

The other Edward cuts me off "Why would we call you 28 love?" He walks over to us and he sits down on a very weird looking chair. 

"Because my master send me to you right? W-which makes you my master?" Both Edward's look at me in shock before looking at each other. 

"Well Louis we are not your master nor did your master send you to us... You where in an accident with a ship buddy and that's why you are here. A hospital is a place where you get helped when you are in pain and Harry over there-" Edward points at the other Edward that's now known as Harry "Is one of the people that helps you when you are in pain and I well I talk to people who aren't happy and try to make them feel better." 

Ok this has to be the biggest joke ever right? Master must be testing me! He wants to see if I'm a good boy! That's it!

I nod at his words "Ok sir." Edward smile falls and he clears his throat "Uhm ok uh I will get some food for you then, Harry will stay with you until I'm back so you're not lonely ok?" I nod but I know that I won't eat the food anyway. 

I won't disappoint you master! Please don't send me to master Leon. 

Harry clears his throat making me flinch slightly "So where are you from Louis?" I shrug "Master's warehouse?" Harry nods slowly "And before that?" "Another warehouse?" 

"uh ok then... What's your last name?" He ask while scratching the back of his head in an awkward manner. 

"Louis?" 

Harry just hums at that and stays silent which thankfully doesn't last too long because Edward soon walks in with a tray full of unknown food. Where is the oatmeal I eat? 

Edward gently places the tray on a table on the side of my bed that he can move around in some magical way. 

"I'm gonna make you sit upright ok just don't move." Edward softly demands, he leans down and grabs a small square thing that's attached to my bed and presses on the bubble with an arrow thing on it. 

I can't help but jump up slightly when my bed starts moving, I want to turn around and look why it's doing that but Edward told me to stay still and I already disobeyed him but I don't want to make him even angrier by turning around. 

My bed stops moving when I'm in a sitting position and Edward puts the square thing back down and then turns the table thing so that it's hovering above my lap. 

"Edward and I will leave you alone to eat ok? If you need anything just press this and one of us will come to see you." Harry explains. 

I nod and they then walk off, Edward gives me a small wave before closing the door leaving me alone in this weird place. 

I stare at the food in front of me, it looks and smells so good! I really want to eat whatever this is but I know I shouldn't master will kill me. I choose to look anywhere but at the food because the longer I look at it the more my tummy starts aching and my hands start itching to just grab the food. 

Suddenly the door flies open making me flinch and my heart starts beating faster making the weird beeping sound louder too, I wish it would just stop! I soon realize that due to my flinching all the food is spilled over the floor and thing that's covering me. I slowly look up with tears gathering in my eyes hoping that it's not my angry master here to punish me but standing there is yet another Edward but he has a weird thing on his nose and looks slightly different. 

"P-please don't hurt me."

:))))

~~~Renée