chapter 9

"I have a home." I whisper while tears roll down my cheeks, for the first time in my life I actually have a home.

Marcel's pov 

I'm so happy that Louis is going to stay with us and his reaction to being told that it's his home now. The way his lips started wobbling while smiling slightly while tears run down his face. 

"Louis? Can I hug you? I promise to not hurt you I just-" Before I could even finish my sentence 2 small arms wrap around my neck and I wrap my arms around him right away "Thank you" He whispers into my ear and I can feel my heart skip. He is so precious and I will do everything to keep him happy and safe. 

I gently release Louis and give him a soft smile "Want to see where you will be living from now on?" I ask and Louis nods quickly, I hold out my hand hoping that Louis will take it. He looks at it for a second before slowly bringing his hand to mine while looking at me with unsure eyes so I just nod and smile at him. 

Once his hand is in mine I gently pull him with me into the house which Harry and Edward already entered while I was busy hugging Louis "I will show you around down stairs first and then we will go upstairs and to your room." Louis looks up at me with wide eyes "I get an own room?" I nod "Yes of course darling or if you want to share with me and my brothers that's also ok." Louis shakes his head "no own room is good." I nod and start showing him around the living room and kitchen and then also the garden. 

As I expected Louis seemed overwhelmed and didn't say anything, he just looked around with wide eyes which I understand. 

"Let's go upstairs now yeah?" Louis just nods and let's me lead him upstairs, I decide to just walk to his room first because that's the most important. I open the door and walk in with Louis "This is your room darling." I let go of Louis' hand so he can go look around but he seems to be frozen is place while looking around with wide and shocked eyes. 

"T-This is mine? b-but I'm not important?" I shake my head and grab Louis' hand with two hands "No no darling you are important, you are worth every single thing and I want to give you everything. Even if you don't believe or trust me and my brothers we care about you." 

Louis stares at me for a second before pulling his hand out of my hands and just when I thought I freaked him out he tackles me into a hug "I-I trust you, please don't b-break me" I press a kiss to the top of his head "I won't I promise." 

I pull away from the hug "Do you want some more comfortable clothes to wear? You can wear some of mine?" Louis nods so I lead him to my room which is even bigger then the guest room. 

"You can sit down on the bed if you want while I get some clothes." I say while pointing at the bed before walking into the big walk in closet that we have connected to our room. 

I was looking though my sweaters when I heard the sweet sound of soft giggles, I walk out of the room to check what's happening to only find Harry on the bed next to Louis making him bounce slightly. 

"Are you having fun?" both Harry and Louis nod while smiling widely making me smile as well. I hand Louis some shorts and an oversized shirt which he thanks me for but what I didn't expect was for him to strip from his clothes right away in front of both me and Harry and I can't help but stare at his bum which Harry hits me over my head for with a smirk on his face. 

Once Louis is finished getting dressed we go down stairs again where Edward is already laying on the couch while scrolling on his phone and I don't miss the curious look on Louis face so I lean close to him and whisper "You can ask him about it." Louis nods and goes up to Edward and sits down a little away from him "E-Edward?" Edward looks up at Louis "Yeah?" "What's that?" Louis asks while pointing at Edward's phone. 

I smile before leaving them alone to go join Harry to help him make some food. "Hey Hazz are you happy that he's here?" I ask while wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm so glad that he's here. It just feels right you know like he belongs with us." I hum "Yeah I feel like that as well, he has a special place in my heart already." Harry nods "I know I feel it too but we just can't Marcie, he is not even from here I think at least." 

"I know Hazz but maybe if he is used to everything and you know told us everything we could maybe you know?" Harry shrugs "I don't know babe, it's possible but for now we just have to get him used to being here and get him to trust us fully." 

"He told me he trusts us Hazz! He's afraid to be hurt though so we need to be careful but I know he will be able to trust us fully soon enough. we just have to show him love." I press a kiss to Harry's head before letting him go and start helping him making dinner while thinking about how we get Louis used to everything. 

:))))) I have been having bad migraines for 3 days now but hey I wanted to update for yall. 

~~~Renée