chapter 12

I look at them in confusion, what's going on?

Louis' pov 

I stare at Zayn who is standing right in front of me, I never thought that I would see him again. The day he was taken away from the warehouse was the last time I saw him, every day when the doors opened I would look and hope that he would walk through them but he never did but I never gave up hope. I refused to believe that he was truly gone. 

The guards said that he had died but I refused to believe it, something inside of me felt like he was still there. 

Zayn was the only person to ever be nice there to me, he used to keep me safe from the guards and even took my punishments. He promised to keep me safe and to always be there for me and he actually kept it. He is still here, he came back to me. 

Tears blur my view, they aren't tears of sadness no they are tears of absolute happiness. I wrap my arms around Zayn "I always believed that I would see you again." I whisper softly to him making him let out a small laugh "I would never leave you Louis I promised it didn't I? And I never break promises." We keep hugging until someone clears their throat making me look up to see everyone staring at us with confused looks on their faces "Can someone please tell us what's happening? Because I'm more confused then I've ever been in any math class!" Niall huffs out making me wonder what math is while Zayn chuckles and releases me from the hug to pull me onto the couch. 

"Louis and I grew up together but at a certain point we got separated but now we have found each other again and I can now keep my promise." Zayn says with a little hesitation which I don't understand. 

"Zayn... Louis told us that he wasn't from here... did you grow up at the uhm warehouse too then?" Zayn slowly nods with a pained look on his face at Edward's question. 

"Why did you never told us about this?" Liam says softly and then suddenly gasps "Is that why you were so amazed when we went to cinema two years ago?!" Zayn smiles at Liam and nods "Yes I had never seen something like that before and I didn't dare telling you because I thought that you would think that I was crazy." 

I look up at Zayn "You did everything alone?" Zayn gives me a soft smile "Yes I did, I was just to scared to tell anyone." I nod slowly "Must have been so difficult, I have Harry, Marcel and Edward to help me and I already find it so difficult but you did it alone... You're so strong." I give Zayn a short hug as I see him tear up slightly. 

"Zayn how did you end up here?" Edward asks as he sits down next to me and grabs my hand to hold, he probably understands that this is a lot for me to handle. 

"They were shipping me off somewhere when out of nowhere it started storming, I think we hit some rocks and after that I just remember waking up in the hospital." I look at Zayn is confusion "The same happened to me!" 

"Ok this is just so weird!" Niall groans out I just shrug because honestly I would never want to have it different then this, I have Zayn back and I have a home with three amazing people and then there are Liam and Niall and well they are just part of it too I think?

I lean back against Edward's chest and let out a sigh making Edward, Marcel and Harry coo "I think that we have talked enough about this topic now let's just watch a movie yeah?" Marcel says as he hands the square thingy to Zayn who looks over to me "Have you seen Moana?" I shake my head making him gasp and slap Harry who whines at the impact "How dare you not show him Moana! We shall be watching it right now!" 

No one says anything at Zayn's words who is now pressing furiously on things on the square thing. I look at the screen with curiosity as it starts playing something. 

During the movie Marcel and Harry made Zayn sit with Liam and then cuddled up to me. The parts with the chicken were so funny! He was so dumb and kept falling into the water. Harry explained everything that I didn't know or understand which was so sweet of him and made me feel so much smarter. After the movie Liam, Niall and Zayn left but Zayn promised me to visit tomorrow and I can't wait!   

"Louis hun it's bed time." Marcel says softly as my eyes keep falling shut, I let out a whine "Don't want to walk I'm too tired." Marcel chuckles and whispers something to one of his brothers. My eyes shoot open as 2 arms wrap around me and lift me off the couch "W-what!" I looking into Marcel's glass covered eyes "Well you didn't want to walk to I'm carrying you up!" Marcel starts walking and I can't help but be scared that he will drop me but a part of me likes being this close to him but I don't understand why... It's a nice feeling that I don't understand. 

Maybe I should ask Zayn tomorrow.

:))))) short I know but I'm busy af and it's like hot and my laptop is burning my leg and besides that me laptop has 3% battery left. 

~~~Renée