chapter 21

I just want to apologize for letting you wait for this long, I have a burn out and writing is a big struggle for me right now. I hope to get into it again but it might have some ups and downs and besides that is my wattpad quite silent which makes me feel like my books are shit which I know is bullshit but anyway it's just my insecurity. So please enjoy the chapter and don't forget the comment! Or else I will steal all your left socks.  

As we walk down the stairs I hear something that sends shivers down my spine and tears into my eyes. No this can't be happening, not him.

The sound of a loud gunshot runs through the air and I just know.

Louis' pov 

The sound of the gunshot keeps echoing through my mind and it's like my whole mind just shuts off, I don't feel anything and I don't notice anything all I feel is the sadness and shock. I can't believe that this is happening, I killed Marcel, this is my fault. Poor sweet Marcel, how will Harry and Edward react?

 I promised to love him and failed, I killed the one I wanted to love, the one I loved and left the others in heartbreak. I failed all of them. I'm a horrible person, I deserve whatever my master will do to me. 

"-Lou? Lou! Wake up love." My eyes snap open to be met with the kind eyes of Harry, I look around in panic hoping that I will see Marcel but I can't find him which makes me panic even more. "Shh calm down love! What's wrong?" 

"M-Marcel where is Marcel!" Harry looks at me in confusion "He's just down stairs? Helping Edward with not burning the water for the pasta... Is something wrong?" My heart skips a beat knowing that Marcel is ok and that it was just a dream. 

"I-I had a nightmare that my old master was here and he took me back and they s-shot Marcel." My eyes widen, did all the stuff before that actually happen? Does he know that I like him or was that part of the nightmare. 

"Oh Lou that's horrible but I can assure you that Marcel is completely safe, do you wanna go see him?" I nod slowly and get up and follow Harry while he gently holds my hand. 

Loud voices are heard as we get closer "No the water isn't supposed to do that Edward!" "Did you put soap in the water Marcel?" "No what the hell why would I ever do that?!" "I don't know maybe it is part of the recipe?" I hear Marcel huff "What recipe needs soap in it you idiot?" 

Harry chuckles "Let's safe this idiots shall we?" I nod but I can't help but feel nervous, what if Marcel doesn't know anymore but what if he does remember but doesn't feel that way anymore. 

Harry and I walk into the kitchen making Marcel and Edward shut up right away, I look over at Marcel with a shy look on my face and he gives me a soft smile "Hey my jelly bean! How was your nap?" it wasn't part of my dream it actually happened he actually likes me. 

"I uhm I had a nightmare so it wasn't that good." Marcel frowns slightly and walks over to me and wraps his arms around me and gives me a soft kiss on the head "I'm sorry about that but thankfully it was just a nightmare and you're all safe with us. Isn't that right Hazz?" Harry hums and joins the hug making my giggle at the warmth in my tummy. I love this. 

"Could I join this hug or am I not welcomed?" I hear Edward ask "Please join." I mumble and two more strong arms join the hug and I just feel complete. This is what I want for the rest of my life, these three men make me feel alive and happy but it hurts to know that Edward doesn't seem to want this or needs this like I do. 

A loud bang is what makes us pull back from the group hug to see a black, broken pan that just exploded making Harry gasp "How does that even happen?! What was in it?" He asks looking from Edward to Marcel.

"Water..." Harry shakes his head at Edward's answer "How does this even happen... I swear to god you will never be allowed in here again." Marcel and Edward smile brightly "That's fine we don't mind! We should just go out for dinner now... It's the only solution." 

Harry shakes his head with a small smile on his face "Ok ok we will go out of dinner. But only because the kitchen is ruined now." 

"It's a date!" Edward says while looking me into the eye making my heart skip a beat in the hope that this means what I want it to mean. 

"Oh I will call Debra so see can come too!" Edward says before walking off with a huge smile on his face.  You hear that? That's the sound of my heart breaking, I notice the pitiful looks Harry and Marcel shoot me but that doesn't help the disappointment I feel. Why won't he like me? Maybe there is something about Debra that I don't have. 

I will just have to find out what she has that I don't so I can be perfect for Edward, maybe I need to be smarter or prettier, taller or skinnier. Whatever it is I will try my best to be perfect for Edward. 

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice the worried look that Marcel and Harry share, like they know what I'm thinking about. 

"Debra said that's she's coming along too! This is the time to make up with her Marcy and Hazz, she will definitely take you back and we can live the life we want!" 

...A life without me

EYYYYY It's shitty sorry.

~~~Renée