chapter 18

This chapter took a little longer to write then I thought sorry about that. Enjoy and let me know what you think :).

"Yes at least Harry is loved, I'm happy that he is... he deserves it." Marcel whispers into my hair while I can't help but keeping hoping that I might be going down without experiencing the thing they call true love. 

Louis' pov 

I woke up feeling rather cold, I reach around trying to find but find his side cold. I open my eyes and look around in the hope that he will be there even though I already know that he's gone. My eyes land on a note laying on the small table next to my bed. I shuffle my way there while still staying snuggled up in my blankets because it's rather cold. 

I open the small note and can't help but smile. 

Good morning Love, 

I had to go to work :( But Marcel should be home to warm up the food I made you this morning. I made him promise to not invite Debra so there shouldn't be any problems XXX 

I will miss you love! 

I smile at the sweet note but a part of me feels nervous to spend a whole day with Marcel while my heart loves him. I slowly climb out of bed and throw on the shirt that Harry left here, liking the way how it almost reaches my knees. I also put some shorts on before slowly making my way down. 

Upon entering the living room I find Marcel laying on the couch while looking at that phone thingy, I'm about to go back upstairs when he looks up at me "Oh hey good morning Louis... Harry made you breakfast want me to put it in the microwave for you?" I look at Marcel in confusion "Why would you wave to my breakfast?" Marcel starts laughing and I can't help but frown at that, I know that I'm stupid but he doesn't have to laugh at me... It makes my heart feels slightly tight.

Marcel must have picked up on the fact that I didn't find it very funny as his laughing stops and his face falls slightly "No no Louis I'm not laughing at you! I sometimes forget that you're not from here. Please don't be sad I will show you what I mean ok?" Marcel gets off the couch and starts to walk to the kitchen so I follow him kind of curious what a microwave is. 

Marcel opens the fridge and takes out a plate of some kind of food "Harry insisted on making you breakfast even though he had to get up very early to do so." My eyes widen slightly "Harry actually got up early to make me breakfast?" Marcel nods. Knowing that Harry did that for me makes me feel special and very giddy. 

Marcel puts my plate in a weird square thing with a door in it "This is a microwave and it warms food up, This button lets me change the power and this one lets me change the time." I watch closely as Marcel twists both buttons to whatever setting this needs. He then presses a small green button and the plate inside begins spinning, I squeak in surprise and hold Marcel's arm as it starts making a buzzing sound "Is it broken?" Marcel looks down at me with a weird look on his face "No that means it's doing its work." I nod but don't let go of Marcel's arm just in case. 

After the microwave dinged Marcel gave me my food and explained that the food was called waffles! And waffles are really good!

It's been a few hours since breakfast and I'm so bored! Marcel has been looking at his phone the whole time and at first it didn't bothered me but now I just want him to give me attention! He hasn't even realized that I can't figure out their Television and I'm to scared to actually ask him for help, I'm scared that he will think that I'm dumb or annoying but right now I don't care if I'm annoying I just want him to look at me. 

I let out a huff which makes Marcel look at me for a second before turning back to his phone. I let out another huff and he looks at me again before once again turning back to his phone which makes me roll my eyes. 

I huff again this time louder and longer, He doesn't even look at me this time! 

"Marcel!!!" I whine out which makes him turn at me with raised eyebrows "I'm bored." Marcel shakes his head "Then you go do something so that you are not bored anymore." He looks at his phone again which makes me angry, I get off the couch and stalk over to him which he doesn't notice. I grab the stupid phone out of his hand and start running upstairs while Marcel is hot on my heels while yelling at me. 

When I get to my room I quickly hide the phone under my underwear in my closet and quickly sit down on my bed hoping that this way Marcel won't look there. 

Marcel storms into my room which pure anger over his face which makes me flinch back, I didn't expect his to get this angry. My heart starts hammering in my chest scared of what Marcel will do. 

"Where is my phone you annoying bitch!" Tears roll down my cheeks and I lift my knees to my chest in the hope to protect myself, knowing that when someone is that angry that it will end up with me in pain. A soft whimper leaves my lips as Marcel gets closer to me which makes him stop right away. 

His angry face seems to fall into a very sad face "Oh My! I won't hurt you Louis, calm down." Marcel lets himself slide down the wall until his sitting on the ground in an awkward position with his weird long legs while holding his hands up as to show me that he really won't hurt me, seeing him like that makes me calm down slightly "I-I just... My phone has some private stuff on it and you taking it scared me and made me angry..." I don't say anything so Marcel continues "Can I ask why you took it?" 

"I w-want you to see me..."

Whoop whoop new chapter bitches.

~~~Renée