Chapter 1

Radha lay on Dev's chest, sheets covered her naked body, she could hear his heart beat, at an unusually high speed, just not enough to make him pant. 

She sighed slowly, turned to him and asked, "What are you thinking?" 

Dev looked at her and smiled, he ran his hands through her hair and broke into a grin, "Nothing, just thinking of a little world where you and me can live on the hills in our little cottage and-" He slid his hands on to her body, and brought his lips closer to tease her "-and we can have a lot of sex, a lot, just all the time" as he said this he held on to her tight while she chuckled with her red cheeks.

"Oh shut up, if we by any reason do decide to go to the hills and stay, then I am going to bake bread, write poetry and feed the larks" She replied dreamily as she continued smiling, as if this was the happiest she had been. 

"Larks? ew, very unhygienic, but eh, I guess you could do this if I leave you with any energy after our passionate love making" Dev said very thoughtfully. 

"Yes, that might be hard when I have to do all the work" Radha said as she held his chin and brought her lips closer to his. Dev loved how she could still manage to give him goosebumps and butterflies in the stomach. 

"Oh is it?" Dev said very naively and pounced on to her to kiss her intensely and roll her, as the sheets slid off the bed and the both of them giggled like new teenagers in love, offering each other their worlds in those few minutes. 

Radha tried to gather her cotton saree as she looked into the wooden mirror, Dev leaned on the wall topless, he couldn't get his eyes off her. Radha sniggered under his gaze. 

"If you keep looking at me like this, I'll never be able to wear my saree" she pointed out. 

"Well that certainly is the plan" Dev said slowly walking towards her. He held her from behind and looked at her in the mirror. "Why do you have to leave, every time?" he said, disappointment evident in his eyes. 

"Because if I don't leave now, how will I come back?" Radha said, very smartly. 

"If you stay with me, you never have to" Dev argued. 

"Hmm, valid point, surprisingly from your mouth?" Radha questioned ash she tucked her pleats. "Tell me Dev babu, are you suddenly going on dates with smart women?" she teased him. Dev's hold on her weakened. He looked down on to the floor. Radha didn't pay much attention and put on her Saree pallu on to her shoulder. She avoided looking at him, parting ways with him was always difficult. It would be another week till she saw him again. She quickly put things in her handbag. 

"You're not taking the birth control anymore, are you?" Dev asked her as he helped her pack her stuff. They had to be very careful every time. He walked to the other side to pass her her magazines. He didn't hear a reply. 

"I am using protection Radha, you know it's going to be fine, the pill fucks up your body, your hormones, then you fall sick, I really don't want that" he continued as he slapped the bed sheets to make it look like nothing happened on it. 

"Radha, I read an article on it, they have long term effects too, it's bad! remind me to send it to you" he continued, still not receiving any response. "Radha-" he looked up to see her holding a photo frame, the one on his bedside. She slowly turned to him, he could see the disturbance in her eyes. 

"This-this frame, it's been here for more than 2 weeks, no girl, no girl lasts on your bedside for more than a week, Dev, what-what's going on?" She said with her words glazed with a little prayer. 

Dev broke into an unamused laughter. 

"I thought, if I let her stay there, I wouldn't be hiding anything from you and you wouldn't notice it" Dev said as he walked towards the window to open the blinds.