Chapter 3

"Okay my turn, I am gonna tell you my favourite feature of you" Radha said as she lay on the bed with all her weight shifted on the elbows while Dev lay on the bed peeling peanuts for her. "I really like your feet" she said shocking Dev. 

"You can't say that Radha, I said your best features were your eyes!" Dev reasoned and pretended to be miffed. 

"What, you can't be mad at me for finding your feet the sexiest" Radha said, teasing him. Dev moved closer to her and whispered, "Then the next time you give me a blowjob, you know what to suck on" and then he bent his toes in a really creepy way before he winked at her. Radha burst out laughing, "What!No! dev you're disgusting ahahahah, I can't believe it, ew I am not even gonna sit on the bed with you, ew leave" Radha said as she tried to get off the bed while Dev got off it with her and held her hand, pulling her towards him. His chest teased her breasts and he hugged her tightly. 

"It's not going to work Dev, this was a terrible joke! So bad!" Radha said as she tried to control her sniggers. 

Dev picked her up in his arms making Radha yell in fear, their eyes met as he continued walking. 

Dhaage tod lao chandni se nur ke

He walked with her towards the balcony 

ghunghat hi bana lo roshni ke nur se

He placed her on the floor, but Radha just couldn't take her eyes off him. He gestured her to look outside but Radha questioned him with why in gestures. 

Sharmaa gayi ho, aagosh mein lo

Dev smiled at her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He then turned her around to show her the drizzle that made it look like the sky was pouring pearls. 

saanson mein teri, rahe meri saansein 

Radha grinned at him, she loved the rains and she loved getting wet in them, and she loved getting wet in them with Dev. She jumped in delight and pounced onto the wet puddle formed on the floor as she danced like she was the happiest soul in the world

Bol halke halke, bol halke halke 
Dhoop se, bol halke. 

Radha pulled Dev towards her, as they did a little bit of tango and salsa in the rain. She jumped gleefully while he cherished every moment that he twirled her in. 

"Shit! All my clothes are wet! thank god i carry spare ones every time i come over to your house, god knows which prank you might play on me!" Radha muttered as she changed her clothes. Dev came from behind with a towel to wipe her head. 

"And I tell you to come over with absolutely no clothes" Dev quipped as he wiped her head while Radha struggled from his grip. 

"Ouch Dev, the hair will dry on it's own!" She reasoned in annoyance

"Shut up, you'll sit in an AC car now, and by the time you reach home, you would've caught a cold, then you'd be too lazy to make turmeric milk for yourself or kadha, so you'll sleep just like that and by tomorrow you'll have a fever" Dev predicted in detail. 

"Tch, you underestimate me Dev! I take care of myself very well" Radha declared as she quickly put on her saree while looking into the wooden mirror. Dev looked at her sorrowfully. Radha didn't take care of herself, she was embroiled in an imbroglio and she just couldn't take care of herself. He'd see dark circles on her face and notice how much weight she had lost in the last few months, he never spoke about it because this was her happy place, he couldn't afford to remind her of her reality. "So, where am I wrong, how much do you take care of yourself? And how can you, when that evil mother in law is behind your life and that moron of a husband doesn't even bother to look at you, when he is the luckiest bastard in the world to be married to you!"