Chapter 1

I visited my cousin Caitlin Snow a few months back in Central City over the summer. My dad had sent me after the whole Nogitsune drama. He told me it would do some good to get away from all the supernatural shit going on.

I had a blast. Caitlin showed me around S.T.A.R Labs and I got on really well with Cisco Ramon. He showed me all his gadgets, and I helped him with some of the ongoing projects he had.

Unfortunately it was time to leave, and head back to Beacon Hills. School started in a few days. The day before I left, something strange happened. 

I was asleep when all of a sudden I was thrown off my bed like there was some earthquake or something. 

I must have passed out because that's the last I remember before waking up the next morning. 

I packed my bag, and waved bye to Caitlin and drove away, back to hell.

A few months had passed, and something  weird had happened to me, I had developed some kind of power, but I couldn't quite control it properly. One day I nearly set my bedroom on fire. Fire which came out of my hands. Then one day, I made myself a cup of coffee, went to drink it and it was frozen, completely solid.

I didn't know know what to do, so I called Cisco and explained to him. He wasn't shocked at all. He told me that S.T.A.R Labs had built a Particle Accelerator which was to provide clean energy to the whole town, but it exploded. So I am guessing that explains what I felt that night. He also told me that I wasn't the only one to get powers. 

They call them Meta-humans and now I am one of them.

Cisco had sent me some power dampening gloves to wear until I can control  my power, as I didn't want to accidentally set fire to someone or freeze them, I also didn't want the pack finding out either.

These day's, I only really see the Pack at school, and even then they avoid me like the plaque. I don't get invited to pack meetings, or pack nights anymore. The only time they do call me is when they need me to find information on the next big bad.

But I've had enough, so I've stopped answering their calls. I'm not going to let them use me anymore, for their gain, just so they can then ignore me after.

I know why, its been like this since the Nogitsune. When I asked them, they told me that they didn't blame me for any of it, and that they knew I had no control over it, but I  he can see it in their eyes.

They blame me for Allison and Aiden's death.

Even my dad cant look me in the eyes and even takes on more shifts at work.

Today at school. I heard the pack talking about how much they missed Allison. Iran to my jeep crying and headed home. I cant take it anymore. It was all my fault, I should have fought harder, and not let it in, but then Malia would have died.

Whatever I did, someone would have died. 

I Just wish it was me.

**Warning - Attempted Suicide**

I sat in the bath with a bottle of whiskey and a blade. I need some dutch courage, so I kept drinking , ignoring the burn of it down my throat.

Once half the bottle was gone, I sliced both my wrists as deep as I could. 

Blood was pouring out, all I could see were blacks spots, my vision slowly fading. The last thing I remember is hearing my panicked dad shouting and running up the stairs, before everything went black.

I had so many ideas about this story, but when I started writing, my mind went blank