Chapter 2

Noah's Pov

I walked through the door, and threw my keys on the side, and shouted Stiles, but no answer, his jeep is here so guessing Scott picked him up to hang out.

I've just done a double shift and my bed is calling me.

I went to get a glass of water before bed when I notice a letter addressed to me on the kitchen table.

Dear Dad,

I never thought I would ever write a letter like this. 

I thought after we got rid of the Nogitsune, everything would be OK.

But it isn't.
I'm not OK.

I cant sleep without having nightmares. My friends all hate me and have been avoiding me since I killed Allison and Aiden, they don't talk to me unless they need my help, they don't invite me to pack meetings, or Pack nights anymore, even you cant bare to look at me  anymore, you even took extra shifts so you don't have to see me.

I don't blame you or the pack for hating me, god even I hate myself. I'm the  reason why two of our friends died. Allison was Scott's first Love, of course he is going to hate me, and Lydia was dating Aiden.

Everything seemed OK when I spent the summer with Caitlin, I had fun, for first time in ages I forgot about everything. But as soon as I came back to everyone ignoring me, I was alone again, and I feel alone all the god damn time.

It should have been me who died, god I wish it was me who died.

I cant take the pain anymore, I just want it to end.

Please look after yourself dad, and the pack for me

I Love so much

I'm Sorry

Mischief x

"No, please god no, Stiles, Stiles". I shouted as I ran up to his room.
Thankfully his door was unlocked. when I opened the door, nothing prepared me for what I saw. Stiles was slumped in the bath, bottle of whiskey in his lap, and there was so much blood.
I quickly rang for an ambulance.
I wrapped some towels around his wrists but there was too much blood.

I could hear the sirens up the street. 

"please hold on son, please don't leave me."

No one's pov

The ambulance arrived at the hospital, but during the ride there, Stiles heart stopped, the paramedic was sat on top of him, giving CPR.
Melissa came out to meet the paramedics and was shocked to see Stiles.

"OMG Noah, what the hell happened."

"He....he tried to take his own life." Noah sobbed.
"I need to go with him, I need to be with him."

"Noah, you need to calm down, you are no good to him like this."

Melissa took Noah into a room and sat with him.

"Why would he do this Noah? ."

"My beautiful boy, why did I not see it, I knew he was struggling but... oh god he thinks I hate him, I could never hate him, I took on more work to pay the bills, we are in so much debt but I didn't want him to worry, but he thinks I did it because I couldn't look at him."

"He said he has been alone since the nogitsune, said he couldn't cope with the pain anymore."

"Where's Scott been, he's his best friend?."

"That's the other thing, he said the whole pack has been avoiding him, that they hate him, said they all blame him for the deaths of Allison and Aiden."

"I can't believe they would do that, I can't believe Scott would do that."

"Well they did, this is the letter he left, go on read it."

Melissa looked shocked and heartbroken, she always thought of Stiles as a Second son.

Melissa left the room to check on Stiles and ring Scott.

The Doctor came in. "Sheriff Stilinski, Stiles is stable for now, but he has lost a lot of blood and as you know his heart stopped on the way here. We have put him in an induced coma, and we had to intubate him to help him breath, but until he wakes we don't know what damage that has been caused to his brain from the lack of oxygen. When he wakes up, he will  need help through this, he will need you around, and counseling etc. "

Noah nodded.

All of a sudden the pack came running in.

" Mum, mum, what the hell happened, you said Stiles was here, and he was in a bad way." Scott screamed.

" let's go into another room. " Melissa said them all.

" Stiles tried to take his own life."

Everyone looked shocked.

"Why would he do that, why would he do something so selfish." Scott screamed.

"YOU." Noah shouted across the hospital.

"How dare you call him selfish, If he hadn't got involved with you and your pack of mutts, this wouldn't have happened."

Scott didn't expect that from the sheriff

"How is he?." Lydia asked.

"How do you think he is, he tried to take his own life, all because everyone abandoned him, ignored him, and because he was made to believe that it was his fault, his fault that Allison and Aiden died. Something that he had no control over. They didn't even die at his hands, but he still felt all that guilt, and none of you were there for him. "

Scott and the rest of the pack looked shocked and upset that they were to blame. They had kept there distance from Stiles but they did it because they didn't want him getting hurt again.

Melissa passed them the suicide note that she still had so they could read it.

Scott looked to the sheriff, someone he always saw as a father figure."I'm so sorry sheriff, we didn't blame him, we wanted to keep him safe, so we thought if we kept our distance, he wouldn't get involved or get hurt."

"But it was OK to use him for information when it suited you." Noah shouted.

the whole pack flinched.

"I didn't think." Scott cried.

"You never think, any of you, my boy is in a coma because of your stupidity, he believes no one cares for him, or want him around, he's your best friend, your brother and you have let him down, all of you."

"I have also let him down, and I will have to live with that." Noah said knowing he cant put all the blame on the kids.

Scott and the pack had their heads down, tears streaming. They had hurt there friend.