Chapter 12

Stiles POV

A lot has happened over the last year.

I'm, now a valid member of Team Flash, known as Mischief. Cisco kept coming up with names that related to fire or ice but I didn't like any of them, but my mum used to call me Mischief so I thought it was fitting.

Me and Barry moved in together not too far from my Dad, had to make sure I could still keep an eye on him. I kept in touch with the pack, even took Barry to meet them.

Dr Wells/Eobard Thawne was right about Cisco, he became a meta-human, calling himself Vibe. He can sense the vibrations of time and space, which allows him to see glimpses of both alternate timelines as well as parallel universes. Dimensional Travel: Cisco can manipulate the dimensional energies of the earth to open portals to other dimensions.

We had another bad speedster called Zolomon/Zoom, from Earth 2. He lost his speed force and was stuck on Earth 1.

 Caitlin became close to a guy called Jay Garrick, a veteran speedster from Earth-3 and a retired vigilante formerly known as the Flash on Earth 3 but had lost his powers. With Caitlin's help she crated a serum called Velocity-9 which gave him his powers back, although temporarily.

Zoom killed Barry's dad Henry Allen, after only just getting him back.

Turns out everyone from Earth 1 has a doppelganger on multiple Earths. I cant believe how crazy my life sounds right now. I could write a book about it.

Earth 2's Dr Harrison Wells came to Earth 1. Now that was really strange, especially for Barry to see his face again. Turned out Zoom had kidnapped his Daughter. So Cisco opened a breach to Earth 2, him, me, Barry, Caitlin and Dr Wells  went on a rescue mission to get her back. 

Whilst there we found a prisoner who wearing an iron mask that Cisco worked out was to  dampen his powers. 

Turned out that Jay Garrick was in fact Zoom and the man in the iron mask is the real Jay Garrick. What shocked us the most was that it was Barry's dad/s doppelganger.

we did defeat him in the end, Jay went back to Earth 3, and Dr Wells decided to stay for a while.

So all in all it has been an eventful year, I'm just hoping we can catch a break.

My thoughts are disrupted by Barry's phone. Sounded like he was on the phone to Oliver. I met his team a few months back, apart from Roy Harper (arsenal) and Thea Queen (Speedy).

"Hey, was that Oliver?."

"Yeah he has invited us to some kind of event at the Queen mansion, something to do with him becoming mayor. He said his sister Thea and her boyfriend Roy will be there too, so you can finally meet them."

"Cool, sounds fun."

The event was a week away, but leading up to it Barry was acting weird, like he was hiding something. 

"Come on, are you ready yet?. Barry shouted .

"Just a minute, not everyone is as fast as you."

we both set off, we were meeting Caitlin and Cisco there. I couldn't believe Oliver lived here. it was huge. Me and Barry were ushered into this beautiful room. But where were the rest of the  guests, wasn't this supposed to be some big event?.  All of a sudden the lights dimmed and music started playing.

I turned around to Barry and he was on one knee holding out a ring.

"OMG OMG OMG."

"Stiles Stilinski, the moment I met you, I just knew you were the one for me, those beautiful Brown Bambi eyes just pulling me in. I had never even looked at a guy before, until I met you. Your were different, sarcastic, funny, beautiful and a nerd just like me."