Chapter 5

Stiles Pov

I really like Barry, he is really cute, has a gorgeous smile, completely different to my last crush 'Derek'. I was heartbroken when he left Beacon Hills with Braeden. He was the only one that actually took notice of me after the whole Nogitsune, but then he left. I  also started to get on more with Peter too, but then he went and tried to kill Scott, to which he ended up in Eichen House. There was nothing I could do to stop it from happening. 

Barry had shown me all the evidence he had against Harrison Wells. It was all a bit confusing so I would need to meet the guy and try and suss him out myself. He wasn't at the lab when I visited before, so never got the chance.

"Do you fancy coming to S.T.A.R Labs with me after work?. Caitlin and Cisco will be there." Barry asked.

"Yeah sure, I will let my dad know when I see him."

"Oh Talk of the devil."

"Hey daddio, hows it going on your first day?.

"Great Kiddo, I think I am going to like it here, hows your day been so far?."

"Also great, me and Barry are going to S.T.A.R Labs after work, unless you are wanting to do something?."

"No its fine, you go and have fun kid."

Just then Joe walked in with a cute guy and and beautiful girl.

"I would like you to meet, my daughter Iris, and her boyfriend Eddie Thawne, he also works here."

"Nice to meet you both." I said as I held out my hand.

I could see Barry looking a bit tense at the couple, so I grabbed him and darted out of the room, not before telling everyone that we had plans  for lunch and would see them around.

We ended up going to a cafe called Jitters, nice little cafe. we ordered a coffee and some food. 

"So whats the score with you and Iris then."

"Nothing why?."

"You looked tense when Joe introduced Eddie as Iris's boyfriend, you grew up together right?."

"Yeah, me and Iris were best friends, and Joe and my dad were too, so after my mum was killed, and my dad arrested, Joe took me in. I've always fancied Iris, but never had the courage to say anything, then when I did, she and Eddie were a couple."

"You could still tell her, you never know, she might actually feel the same."

"No its too late, plus I kind of like someone else right now, so I'm going to see what happens there."

"ooh please tell."

"Nope, its a secret for now."

"Well all I can say is,who ever it is, I'm pretty sure they will like you too, I mean you are hot."

Barry blushed at my statement.

"OMG did I say that out loud."

Barry laughed "yeah you did, I take it you are gay?.

"I'm actually Bi, but I prefer guys. "

"Good to know. " Barry said blushing.

"Barry, can I ask you something, is it me you like, I kind of thought you were straight but you seemed pleased when I said I preferred guys?."

"Honestly I thought I was straight until I met you. As soon as saw you, I thought oh he's cute, it shocked me. I've never looked at a guy like that before, so the answer to your question, yes it's you."