Chapter 7

Stiles was at S. T. A. R. Labs with Barry. Cisco was runing some tests on him, and then they were going to start training.

After 2 hours, Stiles had learnt what he could do. Luckily they trained in a fireproof room, because Stiles had lost it a few times.

Stiles could shoot fire, water and ice from his hands, as well as setting his whole body on fire and turning into an ice man.

"Wow that was incredible." Barry said excitedly after Cisco put him through so many different scenarios to which Stiles defended himself using his new abilities.

"This is awesome." Stiles was also excited.

Just then Dr Harrison Wells came in, and introduced himself to stiles.
"Very impressive, I was watching on the cameras, you have a talent Mr Stilinski."

"Thanks, Stiles said, I've got a lot to learn but hopefully I can learn to control it and then I can help Barry fight crime."

"I'm sure you can. "

Stiles wasn't keen on the guy, he rubbed him up the wrong way.

Everyone was chatting when something caught Stiles eye, he saw Dr Wells foot move. The guy is in a wheelchair supposedly paralysed, surely he must have been seeing things.

It was getting late so everyone decided on leaving, Dr Wells had already left or was somewhere else.

Stiles and Barry walked a little behind Caitlin and Cisco.

"Barry, I'm not sure if Im seeing things, but I'm pretty sure I saw Dr Wells foot move." Stiles whispered.

"But he's paralysed."

"Not if he's pretending, I mean if he is the reverse flash, then he can't be paralysed can he? ."

"What are you guys discussing back there?." caitlin asked with a wink.

Stiles just rolled his eyes, knowing what his cousin was suggesting.

As they walked along the corridor, Stiles had a weird feeling, it was like the walls were speaking to him. He stopped at a particular bit and put his ear towards the wall.

"Stiles what are you doing?." Cisco asked thinking Stiles had gone mad.

"There is something behind this wall."

"I can assure you there is nothing behind that wall, I know every room in this buiding." he said looking at his tablet which showed him the building layout.

Stiles looked at the tablet and pointed to something, "Then what is that."

Ciscos eyebrows raised, "Wait, I've never seen that before."

"How did I not know that was there?."

"Where what is?." Barry asked

"what looks to be a secret room.... and.... It looks to be here, right where we are standing.." cisco said.

Again Stiles put his head to the wall, "I swear I can hear something."

Barry put his hand on the wall and it opened, revealing a secret room.

There in the room, in a glass cabinet was the reverse flash suit.

"Omg he is the reverse flash." Barry was gobsmacked. He was hoping to be wrong.

"Who's the reverse flash." Caitlin asked.

"Dr Wells." Stiles replied.

"No.. no..he can't be. We know him, plus if you haven't noticed he is in a wheelchair paralysed."