Chapter 10

These next two chapters are going to be loosely based on the last 3 episodes of the flash season 1, however I have changed it slightly.

Everyone is still pretty torn up about Dr Wells’ betrayal and Eddie’s disappearance, especially Barry who is growing more and more desperate as times goes. He knows he’s still not a match for Dr Wells. Thankfully, Cisco makes some headway as to why.

While examining Dr Wells’ wheelchair, he found an arc reactor looking device that appears to have been charging Dr Wells up this entire time.

This explains why he was faster than Barry.

Dr. Wells has been hiding in the particle accelerator when he reactivates it using his futuristic key.

When Joe, Cisco, Stiles and Barry head down to check it out, the Reverse Flash comes speeding out of the pipeline. Barry runs after him, leaving Cisco, Stiles and Joe to handle a newly freed prisoner by the name of Peek-a-Bo, and by handle, I mean get their asses handed to them. Peek-a-Boo is about to take her anger out on Caitlin, one of her jailers and the one responsible for feeding the metahumans, when Iris shows up and knocks her out with a pipe.

Upon closer examination of the pipeline, they find a weakened Eddie tied to a chair and Dr Wells’ futuristic key thing that appears to be charging the particle accelerator.

Barry apologizes to Eddie for not finding him sooner.

"Sometimes you can’t see the clues even if they’re right in front of you" Eddie responds"

While Iris takes Eddie home to recover, Cisco determines that the particle accelerator will be fully charged in about 36 hours.

Worried about what might happen if the accelerator comes on and the metahumans are still imprisoned inside, Team Flash decides the prisoners have to be moved.

Barry suggests moving them to Oliver’s prison on Lian Yu, an idea that doesn’t sit well with Joe because they’re moving them from one illegal black site to another.

Barry is unable to reach Oliver, but luckily, Lyla is willing to help arrange for a plane to transport the metahumans. Joe asks Cecile, his favorite D.A., to help clear a route for the transport, but she refuses because of the illegality of the entire situation. This leads to a reflective moment for Joe, who thinks about all the laws he's has broken since being with team flash.

With the CCPD unable to provide back-up for the illegal prison transport, Barry turns to Leonard Snart for help. Desperation drives people to do stupid things and makes them believe they have no other choice.

Barry convinces Snart to help by pointing out the danger the metahumans pose to the city Snart loves to steal from so much.

Naturally, Snart asks for something in return, not now, but whenever he may need in the future.

Barry agrees, but the rest of team flash are not so sure, believing that he double cross them.

Eddie decides to breaks things off with Iris because of what Wells told him about Barry. Iris tries to fight back by arguing she chooses who she loves, but Eddie doesn’t care. He tells her that if she loves him, she’ll let this relationship end.

They don't realise that everyone has heard the whole thing.

"Well there’s no time to reflect on that, we have metahumans to transport." Snart said.

Trusting Snart to help them is probably not the best ideas they have had.

Inside the truck, the metahuamns, whose powers are weakened by a dampener Cisco built, are not getting along, threatening to kill each other.

However, Cisco’s dampener stops working and their powers come back and they break out, and somehow shoot the transport plane down.

Barry doesn’t fair well against all of his enemies, even with Stiles shooting fire and ice at them, they are outnumbered.

Eventually Barry is knocked down, and Deathbolt one of the metahumans  is about to deliver the fatal blow, but Captain Cold intervenes and saves Barry. Snart sabotaged the escape because he wants them all to owe him a favor when ever he needs it.

The particle accelerator is now fully charged and Dr Wells struts through the gates of S.T.A.R. Labs to enact the next step in his plan.

Barry goes to confront him, but Dr Wells is rather dismissive of Barry because he’s faster and stronger.
This time, however, Barry isn’t alone, Oliver aka the Arrow shows up. Stiles is excited to final meet the Arrow, he has heard so much about him.

Finally Barry, Stiles and Oliver are able to knock him out.

finally catching the nan responsible for his mother's death.