- 18 -

in his arms

It was the first time, George and Clay actually did something together while being completely alone. They were simply laying on the blond's bed, George not wanting him to know about his parents. He had simply stated that they weren't on good terms right now and the noise in his house was annoying. Apart from that, his room was so dirty, it hadn't been cleaned in months. There was no reason to; it was only him in there.

Clay's room was dark, it smelled like smoke and there was a huge mirror covering almost an entire wall. The grey and dark green walls adding up to Clay's grunge aesthetic, his make-up was put into little boxes next to his windows. He even had his own bathroom, George could only dream about that. The only light source was the screen of the laptop playing the end of the f***ing world. To be honest, neither of them were really paying attention to the TV show. They had small conversations, little kisses and cuddles. They had lain in that position for at least an hour but they didn't want to move besides of Clay's hands that kept stroking the smaller one's side. "Your house is so quiet, I might consider moving in with you," George jokes. "You'll change your mind once my little sister comes home and blasts her music," Clay replied rolling his eyes, "She also bites," he added. "Can't be too bad if I keep my distance from her," George said. Clay only laughed and held the other one even tighter. "Can I stay the night?" George quietly asked. "Of course, baby. Do you want to get your stuff or borrow mine?" "Will your clothes fit me?" "We'll find something that works"

Clay looked down at the brown haired, pushed up his chin with his free hand and pressed his lips onto the other's. It was a sweet kiss; it didn't get to intense since both of them were tired as hell. Clay put away his laptop after a while, climbing back to George into the bed. The Brit instantly cuddles up to the American and slowly falls asleep to him drawing circles on his back. Clay whispers a soft "love you" before he drifts away, the older one already asleep having his head rested on the other's arm.

-

At school, George could barely do anything without thinking about Clay. Alex and Karl tried getting his attention but he didn't respond to anything. So, naturally they texted Nick, trying to find out what they're supposed to do. He replied with 'probably thinking about his bf, you won't get his attention' 'the pool guy?' 'ye, that's the one' "Yo, he actually god him," Alex whispered excited, "Georgie, we are so proud of you!" Karl exclaimed.

"Tell us all about your boyfriend!" Karl added. The word boyfriend got George's attention, "What do you mean? Boyfriend?" George asked confused. Alex rolled his eyes, "You made out with him at Nick's party" "Oh, you saw that?" George asked, Karl and Alex nodded, "Who didn't�?" George's cheeks turn red out of embarrassment. "He's great," he finally said, "his name is Clay and he's the new student. You'd actually like him. You'd love him. His laugh is adorable and his wheeze is hilarious. He wears eyeliner and droptop and his hair always looks like a mess. It suits him so well. He also smokes and I gotta admit, it's pretty hot. I actually don't like smoking but he makes it look so hot," George rambled.

"Alright, mate, I'm gonna stop you right dare. You sound like a teenage girl sipping over One Direction back in 2013," Alex laughed. "But I like One Direction too," Karl said annoyed. "Yeah, you also look like a teenage girl back in 2013. The only thing left it the raccoon eyeliner and the weird hair color, you already good the hair style," Alex joked. "I fucking hate you, you're so mean," Karl pouted, "Awe, is the little pissbaby angry at me? I better stand on a chair so it can't reach me anymore," Alex said. "He's taller than you, idiot," George said and rolled his eyes. "Okay, giant," Alex laughed. George rolled his eyes and started thinking about Clay again. Objectively speaking, it's an unhealthy obsession.

Alex and Karl shrugged as they noticed George not responding again.