Y

I knocked enthusiastically on my mom's front door. Normally I would never be this way but after the news Y/N gave me last night I felt like the world was just so much happier.

Mom opened the door and when she saw me she looked shocked.

"What are you so happy about? This is the first time I see you with such a big smile on your face." She said not even bothering to greet.

"Well hello to you too mom." I said and kissed her on the cheek before stepping into the house without an invite. Leaving my still shocked mother at the door.

"Who are you and what have you done with my Yoongi?" She asked teasingly with a huge grin on her face. I just chuckled and hugged her.

"Can't I just be happy to see my lovely mother?" I teased back with the same huge grin on my face.

"You can but I know you are not just here to see me. So tell me, what's up?" She asked and went to sit down.

"I guess you are right. I wanted to ask you if you could make a special dinner tomorrow night?"

"Oh, what for? Is there a special occasion that I don't know about?"

"Actually yes, I want to celebrate my engagement with you guys and my fiancé's family. I also want you to meet her." I replied nervously and waited for her reaction.

Her eyes bulged out at my statement almost immediately with her mouth parted in shock.

"Fiancé?" She asked still stunned.

"It took a few minutes for her to come back to her senses.

"Since when did you have a fiancé Min Yoongi?"

"Well since last month. We've been dating for a little over a year now." I breathed out nervously and scratched the back of my neck.

"Why... why didn't you tell me sooner?" She asked sounding a bit hurt at this point.

"I did not want to jinx my relationship by telling anyone. I'm sorry mom. I just wanted to make sure that it was true love and that it was love that was going last forever." I responded quietly and waited for her response.

A silence fell upon the room for a few minutes then I noticed the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Mom, what's wr-" she cut me off by hugging me tightly and squealing loudly.

"Oh gosh, I am so proud of you my baby. You have matured so much. I was beginning to worry that you would spend the rest of your life all alone because of how rude and cold you are." She said and kissed my cheek, acting as if she had not just offended me.

"Yah, eomma stop. I have always been mature. I'm also not rude or cold I am just strong opinioned." I defended myself.

"If that helps you sleep at night then keeping it like that my baby. Just know that you are not lying to me but to yourself." She wiggled her brows in a teasing manner.

I kept quiet knowing that she was right. She chuckled and we continued talking until I had to go back home.

***

"Baby! I'm home." I yelled.

"Babe! I'm in the kitchen." I heard her response and headed into the kitchen.

She was standing on a stool trying to get a bowl from the top part of the cupboard. Her attempts made me chuckle a bit. I walked closer until I was behind her. My breathe trickled against her neck and I could see the goosebumps already forming. I took the bowl and gave it to her before moving away.

The way her body reacted whenever mine was close always amused me. I just loved that I caused her to react that way.

"That's not fair." She whined and pouted before putting her arms around my waist.

"What's not fair babe?" I played innocent loving the way she was looking at me.

"You know what you do to me yet you continue to purposely do it." She continued to complain as if she did not like it.

"Well babe, it's not my fault your body loves being close to mine. And why complain when you could just take advantage?" I asked before leaning in to bring her into a passionate kiss. She immediately responded which made me smirk against her lips.

When we parted I stared at her lovingly before pecking her lips one more time.

"Oh yeah, honey I talked to my mother today and we are having dinner with my parents tomorrow, so please tell your parents about it and give them the address so we can finally announce it." I told her as I remembered the occasion for tommorow.

"Oh you already talked to your mother. How did she react?" Y/N asked as she moved away from me to serve the food.

I then moved closer to her and backhugged her as she was busy.

"Well at first she was kind of hurt that I did not tell her sooner but now she is pretty excited to meet you. I didn't tell her about the baby yet. I want us to tell them together." I responded and kissed her temple before moving to place wet kisses on her neck.

"I-I really hope your p-parents like m-me." She stuttered and I could feel the shivers running down her body.

"Don't worry baby they will love you, just not as much as I do." I said before turning her around and bringing her into a heated kiss.

"Y-Yoongi-ah s-stop...we need to eat." She mumbled in between the kiss but all I wanted was her now.

"But we are going to eat. Just not what you cooked." I chuckled at the look on her face when I finished saying that.

"Shut up and sit your butt down." She hit my chest and moved away from me to take a seat.

"But bab-"

"No buts Min Yoongi. Shut up and eat. There will be nothing else to eat but the food I have cooked. Besides we have a family dinner tomorrow and I don't want any marks on my body. What will our parents think of us?" She ranted on.

"That we love each othe-?" I asked but was immediately shut up because of the fierce glare she shot me. I sighed and sat down to eat.