A

"Explain to me how you know THE Jin of BTS." Dee shined a light into my eyes and I suddenly felt like I was in one of those fictional interrogations.

"Dee can you please stop being so dramatic and get that damn light out of my face." I said and pushed it out of the way.

"I am not being dramatic. How can you be so calm after meeting a super star like him?" She asked and brought her face into my personal space.

"Superstar my foot. Jin Oppa is anything but th-ouch." Before I could even finish my sentence I felt a smack on the back of my head.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. You should be homered to have been in his presence. How do you even know him?" She asked again as I just glared at her.

After she fainted I asked one of the guard's to take her to the car while I finished my conversation with Oppa. He made me give him my phone number, company address and house address just in case.

"You know sometimes I feel like I should have hired someone else as my manager. You abuse me way to much for this to be legal in your contract." I said scornfully as I messaged my head.

"You can regret your life decisions later but right now you still owe me an explanation." She replied and finally sat down.

"Well he is my oppa." I answered blankly and she gave me an are you kidding me look. I sighed before explaining.

"You remember when I told you that two guys helped me years ago after my break up well that was Jin and Joon oppa. They were there for me until I moved to the States."

"Wait you are telling me you also know Kim Namjoon." She said with a twinkle in her eye while I just rolled my eyes.

"Well if that's the only thing you are getting out of all of this then sure." I answered before standing up and heading to my room leaving her to her daydreams.

I was too tired of this day and just wanted it to end already.

***

The next morning I woke up pretty early since my schedule would basically be starting today. Today I was going to be meeting with the boyband who I would be working with for the next month.

"Dee what time are we meeting with them again?" I asked as my hair and makeup were getting done.

"The meeting is at eleven Y/N." She responded from the couch with my sleeping baby on her lap.

Since I did not trust anymore of the babysitters Delila hired, my baby had to suffer with the early schedule today. All I could say was that he was not happy about his sleep being interrupted.

"And who is this boyband we are supposed to meet again?" I asked earning an annoyed grunt from her.

"Do you really not listen when you are in the meetings. Boss said that we would see when we get there so I don't know either." She responded making me roll my eyes.

"So we are just going in blind. What if these people are serial killers in their spare time? What would we do then? You really are a great manager Dee." I said sarcastically as I looked at her through the mirror.

"Lady don't blame me, blame your boss if we get killed. I tried to persuade him into telling me but he just said it was a surprise and that he was also friends with the boss of the boyband." She answered as she too rolled her eyes at me.

"How great that I can't even look these people up."

***

"Y/N HURRY THE HELL UP!" I heard Dee tell from downstairs for the millionth time.

I could not help but to feel a bit frustrated so I decided no to answer her. This morning I had woken up late because my alarm didn't go off. My manager did not help either as she slept in too but lucky for her that she was faster at getting ready than I was.

Reminder don't hire your best friend to be your manager...

After putting in my shoes I headed downstairs and realised that my son was with her.

I placed a kiss on my baby boy's cheek before smacking Dee on the back of the head.

"Ow, what was that for?" She asked as he rubbed the back of her head.

"I told you not to curse infront of my baby." I said firmly before picking up my child.

"Baby please don't ever say repeat anything that aunt Delila says, okay?" I told my son and he simply nodded.

He was a really quiet child and rare spoke. He mostly just like to observe people. At first I was concerned about his behaviour but the doctor told me that there is nothing wrong with him.

"That's my good baby boy." I said before kissing hiss cheek again

I then walked out of the house with a very grumpy Delila following us while mumbling incoherent words.

***

We soon arrived at some fancy restaurant in the middle of the city which the manager of the boyband wanted to meet at.

Dee had told me that they had appearantly rented the while place just for us which was crazy. These people must have been really rich then.

When we got out of the car I was glad to see that there were no paparazzi. They were a hassle to get past and also very much annoying.

"Are you ready?" Dee asked and just smiled and nodded to her.

My son had also come with us since I was very serious about the no babysitter thing.

Once we were in the restaurant we were guided to a large table where I saw around nine men sitting. I couldn't help but feel my heard begin to race a little as we walked closer. When we got there a man with glasses stood up to greet us which cause all the other men to turn to us.

As I greeted the man I felt a pair of eyes glaring at me and I could not help but to look in their direction which made my eyes widen as I saw the familiar face.

"Y/N?"