Y

The following week went by too quickly for my liking. Before I knew it we were heading for the music video shooting.

My nerves were killing me as I thought about seeing Yoongi again. I was not prepared or ready to see him.

"Calm down. Everything will be alright. Remember you have to be strong for your little boy." Dee said and placed a hand on my shoulder while I looked down at my baby in my arms.

I felt my heart melt at the sight of his sleeping figure. I loved him so much and would forever love him no matter what happened.

"You are right." I said to her before I looked out of the window.

Once we arrived I felt my heart begin to race once again. All of my calmness went flying out the window.

The driver opened the door before I slowly stepped out the car. I let out a soft sigh before I adjusted my baby to sleep in a more comfortable position then began walking inside.

Inside we found all the Bangtan boys getting ready but once Jin saw us he squealed in delight before rushing toward us but I stopped him before he could wake Yoonjin up.

"Morning oppa." I greeted him softly and waved at the other boys.

He pulled me into a hug making sure not to crush the sleeping child between us.

"Morning. Do you want me to hold him since you need to get ready? I'm already done with makeup and hair." He offered.

"Are you sure?" I asked which he nodded.

I handed him my baby before walking over to get my makeup done. From the corner of my eye I could see Yoongi staring at me but I just ignored him pretending not to have seen him.

***

We had shot quite a few parts for the video and to say I was exhausted would be an understatement.

I also felt a little edgy since Yoonjin decided that he was obsessed with Yoongi. Once he was woke up he stuck to the man like glue. I had tried with all my might to distract him but my attemps all went in vain.

Heck he even chose eat with Yoongi rather than me which broke my heart. He only separated from Yoongi when it was his turn for the shoot.

So when the director announced that we could go home I couldn't be any happier. At least there I had my child's full love and attention.

"Yoonjin! Let's go!" I called him and I saw how he dejectedly walked up to me.

"Mama can Yoonie come home wit us?" He asked tugging at me hand.

I looked away from him trying to resist how cute he looked.

"I'm afraid not my love. He can't come with us. But maybe the two can get us, spent that sound nice?" I asked hoping it would distract him about the subject at hand.

But it seemed like he was not going to fall for anymore of my tricks as he pouted while tears filled his eyes. I looked to the side Dee hoping that she could help me but she just shrugged before walking away. I internally cursed her before turning back to my baby boy who was about ready to cry.

"Okay how about Yoonie comes to our house later in. I'll call him and then he will come. Right now he is busy baby." I proposed hoping that he would agree and to my surprise he actually did agree.

I sighed before picking him up and walking out of the building. I could only hope that he would forget and I wouldn't have to call Yoongi but boy was I wrong.

***

It hadn't even been an hour since we had arrived and Yoonjin was already asking about when Yoongi would arrive.

To say I was tired of hearing that name would be the understatement of the year. It made me regret coming here. My company should have just denied the request.

Though I was very happy to be united with both Jinnie and Joonie oppa I could hear to see Yoongi again. It only caused my problem in this strained relations that we had.

"Mama is-" he tried asking but I cut him off.

"No baby Yoonie is not here yet." I said and couldn't help but to sigh once again.

If only he knew that hadn't even called his dear Yoonie for the meet up.

About twenty minutes later I began to feel even more guilty as I saw the discouraged look on my baby's face. He looked so sad.

I then just decided to call Jin and ask for Yoongi's number. After a few minutes of teasing he finally gave it to me.

I dialled it and waited for him to answered. I could feel my anxiety kick in as it rang.

"Hello?" He answered and for a second I forgot how to speak.

"Hello?" He said again since idiot me did not say anything the first time.

"Yoongi..." I whispered his name and heard him gasp softly on the other side.

"Y-Y/N." He stuttered in shock.

"Yeah... Hi?... Um... Could you come over to my house. I-I know I've told you to never come back but Yoonjin really wants to see you. He looked so sad and I can't deny him anything." I explained feeling slightly awkward about this.

I waited for a response but didn't get one.

"Yoongi?" I called hoping the he was still on the other line and that he had not hung up on me.

"Uh...yeah. Sorry, sorry. I was just a little shocked by the request. Yeah I would love to come over." He answered and I nodded my head.

"Okay see you in a bit." I said before hanging up. I kind of felt like I was going to be sick but I brushed the feeling off.

This was for my son. As long as he was happy then I was happy too.

Not even thirty minutes went by before I got a call from the guard telling me that a Mr Min was waiting for me. I told them to let him in.

I heard the door bell rings and once again my nervous sky rocketed. This time I managed them well though.
I stood up and went to open the door but nothing could prepare me for what I saw.