M

"Y/N?" A voice called out and when I looked up I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Oppa?" I breathed out as I stared at him with wide eyes.

"JOONIE OPPA!" I yelled before rushing to him and throwing myself in his arms.

I could care less that the other people in this room were watching us. I missed him so much.

As I clung onto him I felt his arms tighten around me.

"You know each other?" A man beside as asked which resulted in us pulling away from the hug.

"Ah yeah. Y/N used to live with Jin Hyung and I." He explained sheepishly as he kept an arm around my shoulders.

"Oh well that's good to hear. It's a please to meet you ms Y/N. I am Dong Hyungsik, their manager." The older man introduces himself and put his hand out which I instantly shook.

"The pleasure is a all mine Hyungsik-ssi. This is my manager Delilah Roberts." I introduced Dee who was surprisingly not fangirling as she kept her professional persona on.

"Boys, why don't you introduce yourselves while I speak to Ms Roberts about a few things." Hyungsik-ssi said before he excused himself and Dee.

I turned back to the seven males I was left with. My eyes searched for Jin Oppa but instead the landed on a very familiar face.

I felt my heart drop as we made eye contact. I could not believe I was seeing this man after so many years.

'How the hell had I not noticed him before?"

I asked myself internally as I couldn't to stare at the man who intern returned the burning haze.

"Y/N don't be rude and come greet your favourite oppa!" Jin oppa's voice yelled snapping me out of my staring contest.

I immediately put on a fake smile and went to hug oppa hoping that he would not feel how fast my heart was beating.

When we pulled apart he immediately turned to his members who had still not moved a muscle sing our managers left.

"You creeps stop looking at her like that and come introduce yourselves. I raised you better than this... Seriously Y/N I raised them better." He whispered the last sentence to me which made me giggle a little.

As if they were all broken out of a trance the all came to greet me. All except for one who kept staring at me.

"I'm your hope, you are my hope, I am J-Hope. My real name is Jung Hoseok but you can call me Hobi." A man with a beautiful smile introduced himself and I could help but to smile as well.

"I am Park Jimin." The next man followed and I couldn't help but to want to pinch his adorable cheeks.

"I am Kim Taehyung also known as V." I could not believe my ears as the next man introduced himself.

I really did not expect such a deep voice from such an innocent looking guy. It captivated my heart.

"I am Jeon Jungkook. The international playboy." The man introduced himself and I could not help but to chuckle as he winked at me before a blush covered his face.

"Min Yoongi." The last voice said which made me lose my smile completely.

When I turned to look at him, we made eye contact for a split second before he turned away and went to sit in the furthest sit from me.

My eyes lingered on him for a bit before I turned back to Jin oppa who seemed to be the only one who noticed the weird interaction between Yoongi and I.

"Don't worry he is always like that." He whispered to me while I just nodded in response.

We all soon sat down and fell into a conversation to get to know each other except for one who just kept to himself.

Our eyes would once in a while meet but I would instantly turn away as I didn't want anyone to suspect a thing.

Our managers soon joint us and the conversation turned into a work one as we discussed about the music video.

Everything was going well until Dee whispered to me that the bodyguard was bringing my son to me because he was restless. I felt all the colour draining from my face. I was going to tell her to stop him but it was already too late as the door opened.

"MOMMY!" My baby cried out as his little legs swiftly carried him to me.

All attention was immediately directed to us as I scooped him up. My eyes met with the burning gaze of the man I once loved.

His soon cast down and immediately began to burn wholes into the table with his eyes. I looked at him for a few more seconds before turning to look a my crying baby. But before I could fully look away from the man I saw tears accumulating in the corners of his eyes.

"I'm sorry for the interruption." I apologized to the men and Dee before filling turning my concerntration back to my baby