P

*Y/N*

My heart was pounding as my mother and I stood in front of Yoongi's parents house. Dad couldn't make it as he was out of town for a business trip. I wish her where here because I know he would actually be happy about my engagement unlike my mother.

"Why are you so nervous to see your own fiancé?" Mother asked as if she did not know what this meeting was about.

"For the hundredth time mom, I am meeting his parents for the first time. This is an important step for our relationship. For today please at least act like a good mom for once it's not much to ask." I spoke in a calm voice trying to decrease the anger that was building up.

"I don't see why this is important but okay." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Please just behave infront of Yoongi and his parents." I told her before ringing the door bell not wanting to continue this pointless conversation. She just mumbled a quiet whatever before the door opened.

"Oh honey you finally here." Yoongi greeted both my mother and I before letting us.

"At least you were useful enough to choose someone handsome and rich this time." Mom mumbled making sure that I was the only one to hear her nasty comment.

"Did you say something ma'am?" My fiancé asked probably having heard her words.

"Nothing sweetie. I'm just complimenting my daughter for having chosen such a dashing young man like you." Mom responded in the fakest tone I have ever heard. To end it off she planted a kiss on my cheek making both of us cringe at her action.

"Thank you. Now let me introduce you both to my mother for now since my father has not arrived from work yet." Yoongi explained and led us to the living room where his mother was happily waiting for us.

"Mom, this is my lovely fiancé Park Y/N and her mother Park Selma. Y/N and Mrs Park, this is my mother Min Ka-Young." Yoongi introduced everyone. I then stepped closer to Mrs Min.

"It is really great to finally meet you Mrs Min. Yoongi has told me a lot of good thing about you." I said before bowing after see that my mother was not going to do anything other than standing there like a statue.

"Oh sweet none of that Mrs Min nonsense. Just call me eomma and in this house we hug and not bow so come here." She said with a big smile and open arms.

I hesitantly stepped closer and as soon as I was within her reach she pulled me into a big warm bear hug. I turned to Yoongi who was smile at our moment and smiled back before hugging her back. When we broke the hug she smiled before kissing my cheek.

"My son really picked the right one. You are beautiful Y/N." She said making a deep blush consume my face. For once I felt like I actually had a mother's love.

Even though my mother had always been around my whole life she never made me feel loved. She was always into material things. The only love I ever got was from my dad. He always made me feel like I mattered even though he went on a lot of business trips.

As I moved away from Mrs Min she immediately pulled my mother into another one of her bear hug. I wanted to laugh as mom mouthed the words help me. What made it even more funny was the look of discomfort that was displayed on her face.

"Okay everyone let's sit down now and talk for a bit. I hope you don't mind having a late dinner as my husband could not get off work earlier." Mrs Min apologised showing her kind nature which I wish my mother had.

"We  don't mind at all Mrs Mi- I mean eomma. We really appreciate you enviting us to your house... right mom?" I asked glaring a bit at my mom since she had not said anything since we got into the living room.

"Yes dear, not at all." Mother responded in one of the fakest tone I had ever heard from her. We all then sat down.

For the next thirty minutes we all got to know each other with Yoongi's mom sharing some baby photos and embarrassing stories of his.

"You know he actually followed her home until she agreed." She explained his story and we all started laughing. I was shocked my mom even giggled a bit.

"Mom you didn't have to share that." He whined causing all of us to burst out into more fits of laughter.

"I'm sorry love but it was to much of a good story not to share." She chuckled and wiped away her tears.

Mrs Min told us about how Yoongi's heart was broken for the first time when he was six years old. It was Valentine's day and he had just confessed to the girl he liked but she rejected him so he followed her all the way home. He only said he would leave if she accepted his confession.

After that we continued talking and she even told us about the brother I never knew Yoongi had. When I looked at him he just sheepishly smile then looked away while rubbing the back of his neck. His parents and brother searched everywhere for him that day.

Just as we were about to wrap up the conversation we heard the door open and Mrs Min excused herself to go to who I assume was her husband. For some reason my heart started beating faster.

"Yoongi's fiancé and her mother have already arrived and we were just waiting for you. So go greet them so we can have dinner love." I heard her say and then he responded with a quick okay.

I don't know if I was going crazy or what but his voice seemed very familiar. Just then Mrs Min walked into the living room with her husband following behind her.

My widened as I stared at his face not believing my eyes.