C

The memories flooded my mind as I set my foot on the ground. As sense of nostalgia overtaking me as I looked around.

It had been so long since I had been here, that I even forgot how beautiful it was. Korea was truly beautiful.

The last time I was here I had two man crying for me to stay and now I had no one but my little four year old, Park Yoonjin. I wouldn't be where I was without him.

Everything I had achieved so far was for my little baby who is my everything. During my stay over sees I became a successful actress and model. The moment I left Korea five years ago I began to work my butt off. Even though I was pregnant I did not let it stop me.

The reason I was back here was because I was offered a part in a music video by some boyband. I only accepted because I wanted my son to come and see where I grew up.

Sadly not everything was great about my stay overseas. A few weeks after I moved away I lost contact with Jin Oppa and Joon Oppa. It broke my heart but I had to deal with it.

I also never recieved a word from any of my family or Yoongi. I expected him to at least call but I got nothing and my mother was probably celebrating my disappearance because I knew she really didn't care about me.

"Y/N please focus. We need to leave before the paparazzi get word of you being here. So stop standing there and let's go." Delila, my manager announced breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Okay, okay... Cool your jets Dee. No one know that I'm even here. I just want to enjoy the air first. We've been on that dam- plane for so long." I caught myself before I could curse infront of my child.

"You know they always find out about these things Y/N. You will enjoy the air when you get home. In fact you even have a whole week to enjoy the air before your schedule so please get in that damn car because I am tired of being here." She whined making me laugh.

"Okay Dee. Let's go but do we really have to have so many guards?" I asked as we began our walk out of the airport.

"Yes we need them all if you want to protect the little man. Now stop talking and let go before someone recognises you. These disguises will not work forever."

***

"Little man it's time to wake up." I shook him slightly as we arrived at the house we would be staying at for the remainder of the shooting.

"Mama...no." he said burning his head into the crook of my neck.

"My love you need to wake up now. You have to eat then you can go back to sleep." I pursued him with what I knew he loved the most.

"F-food?" He mumbled still hiding his face.

"Yes food baby."

"Okay... I awake now." He said and pulled away slight making me chuckle a bit at how cured he was.

"He is so cute." Delila awed beside me.

***

"Y/N, HURRY THE HELL UP WE ARE GOING TO VE LATE!" She yelled from the living room.

"DEE, GIVE ME A SEC ALRIGHT. SOME OF US ARE NOT AS FAST AS YOU AT GETTING READY! AND STOP CURSING IN FRONT OF MY BABY!" I yelled back while trying to finish.

When I was done I rushed downstairs to find both Dalila and Yoonjin.

"MAMA!" My baby yelled as soon as he saw me.

"MY BABY!" I yelled back with the same enthusiasm and scooped him up to place kisses on his adorable face.

I was really proud to say that I had a very strong connection with my baby.

"Okay, sorry to interrupt the mother-son moment but we have to go now." The buzzkill announced ruining my moment with my son.

"You really need to loosen up Dee. One of these days you going to have a heart attack from being so up tight." I laughed at my own words while she just rolled her eyes and sent me a whatever.

We got to the car and began our journey to the festival. This would be my first public appearance since I got to Korea.

It was also quite surprising that no one found out about me being here yet.

"Has the babysitter arrived there yet?" I asked while still looking out the window.

"Yes she has. I recieved her call before we left." Dee responded as she continued playing with Yoonjin.

"I hope you checked her background before hiring her. I wouldn't want what happened the last time." I shivered at the memory.

The last time we hired a baby sitter he tried to take my son after he found out that I was Yoonjin's mother. It was such a horrible experience for both my baby and I. Talk about crazy fans.

"Yeah I made sure to double check it even. She seems to be really good so I am certain that little man will be in safe hands." She said looking at me.

"I really hope so."

When we arrived I was the only one to get out infront of everyone. No body knew that I had a son and I planned on keeping it that way.

Dee and Yoonie would go to the other side where the babysitter would be waiting for them.

Camera's flashed like crazy when I walked further into the park and were going wild. I really love my fans but I wished they would at least yell my head off.

I just waved at everyone as I continued my walk around with some of my bodyguard. All I had to do through this festival was sign autographs and take pictures which was something I was not really crazy about since it was a festival and I also wanted to have some fun with my baby and friend.