E

"... Yeah so that's how the story goes." I explained to the two men sitting infront of me.

I looked around awkwardly as the man named Namjoon was comforting a crying Jin.

"Oh you poor thing." Jin exclaimed before breaking out of Namjoon's hold and pulled me into his.

"So that means you don't have a place to stay?" Namjoon asked and I slowly nodded my head while patting Jin's back to try and calm him down which seemed to actually be working.

I could not believe that this was the same man who was yelling at me not more that an hour ago.

"What do you mean that you don't have a place to stay? Of course you do. You will stay with us as long as you need to." Jin said breaking the silence and pulled away from me.

"Thank you for the offer but I cannot stay here and impose on the both of you." I said and looked down which in return earned a scoff from the man sitting beside me.

"Of course you will stay with us. You are pregnant and need as much help as possible. And you will not be imposing on us. We will be more than happy to let you stay here." He explained.

"No I cannot. I mean you don't even know me. For all you know I could be a serial killer. You cannot be so trusting Jin." I explained further.

"I know you are not a killer Y/N. So you will stay here with us end of discussion. Now let me go get the food ready because I am sure you and the baby must be starving." He said and walked away before I could even respond.

I looked at Namjoon wanting to ask about what had just happened but he just shrugged and switched on the TV.

I sighed before leaning back onto the sofa to relax a bit.

***

A few months had passed since I had been living with Jin and Namjoon. And over the passed months I discovered that they were both working in the music industry.

I found out that Namjoon had been working as an underground rapper before. He also went by the name RM.

As for Jin he was persuing his acting dreams but after discovered his talent for singing. He still chose to do both but his main focus was music now.

Also since the incident I had not seen my mother, father nor Yoongi. None of them had bothered to call or try to find me either which made me realise that they did not want me in the lives anymore so I also decided that I did not want them in my life either.

As for my pregnancy it was going rather well and I was currently six months pregnant. I also found out that my baby is a boy which made me so happy since I had always wanted a boy.

"Do you really have to go?" Jin oppa asked as he wiped his tears away.

"Oppa you know that I have to. I cannot continue living off your money and me moving to America can really help to build my career. Plus we can always video call and visit. Now please stop crying or you will make me cry as well. You know how emotional I can get." I explained beginning to tear up as well.

"Y/N you know how much I love to spoil you. Please don't go. I can take care of you and baby... Please." He cried more making me also burst out in tears.

"Oppa please stop. You know how important this is to me. I have to start taking care of myself and the baby. You have done more than enough for me oppa. I cannot take advantage of that anymore." I spoke up while hugging him tightly.

"Fine I will let you go then. But make sure that you take good care of yourself and baby. I don't want anything to happen to either of you. I love you." He said while hugging me back just as tight.

Over the past months I formed a very close relationship with these men but especially with Jin as he was taking care of me through all my ups and downs. I considered them both as brothers that I always wanted.

After pulling away from the hug I looked at Joon oppa who was silently crying on the side waiting for his turn. At the tears rolling down his cheeks I also began tearing up all over again.

"Oh oppa please don't cry." My tears once again broke free as I pulled him into my embrace.

"Y-Y/N you promise that you will take good care of yourself right?" He asked as he finally managed to to control his cry.

"Of course I will Oppa. No please stop crying. I don't want to remember you crying I want to Rembert you with one of those beautiful smiles of yours. Now please smile for me yeah." I asked and he smiles which was first fake but eventually turned into a real one.

"Now that's my oppa." I said happily which made him let out a small giggle.

"Flight 702 to America is ready for boarding." They announced and both of them lost the smiles that they had just got.

"Please don't be sad. I promise to always call and always come visited. Now please smile for me guys." I sad and brought them into a group hug.

The hug lasted for quite a while before we broke apart. Now the tears were back but we all had smiles on.

"I will miss you guys." I said and hugged them one more time before I began heading to the boarding place.

I looked back one more time and they were still standing there waving at me gently. I then blew them both a kiss before heading in where I broke into more tears.

I'm really going to miss them and... this place...