Chp.1-Us

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Senior year of high school, the perfect time to fall in love and make bad decisions.

That's what I did anyway.

I was always a wild one and was on the rebellious side. How did I manage to get this far in my education? I ask myself that everyday.

My group of friends were like me, wild, reckless, didn't care about society or its rules. My group was about average not too crowded or too small.

We mostly kept to ourselves away from the popular  students and the too good to do bad students.

The ones I hated the most were those kids in the back of the class, looking out the window acting as if they don't care.

They think their being invisible when really their just drawing attention to themselves, most of them dress in all black and take art as a subject.

I turned around to face the back of the class one day.

And my eyes fell upon...him.

His name was Choi Beomgyu, of course I knew his name we've been going to school together for almost 5 years already. He always kept to himself no friends ever surrounding him just that one brown haired kid who's in the same class as him...Kang Taehyun.

Since that day I would always watch him from afar...no, not because I liked him, it's because deep down I want to get close to him, open him up, bring out the recklessness in him.That would sure be a sight to see.

To put it simply...I want to break him and turn him cold, just like how they did to me.

I walked up to him during lunch break he was at the rooftop...typical. He was leaning over the fence, he looked surprised to see me there he obviously knew of me like I knew of him.

We didn't exchange any words just stood there with comfortable silence around us he seemed a bit nervous though, as far as I know he had little experience with girls.

I'll have to change that.

I unzip my back pack and pull out a box of Marlboro cigarettes, I place a stick between my lips and pull out another one handing it to him.

He looked taken back "I don't smoke" he said his deep voice ringing through my ears and into my chest making my whole body feel warm just from his voice.

I light my cigarette and take a deep pull from the tobacco entering my lungs,the second cigarette I light as well handing it back to him urging him to take it.

He stares at it then looks back me I shrug my shoulders "it's good for stress" I say.

He wraps his long, slender fingers around the stick.I watch as he hesitates to bring the cigarette near him.

I smirk as I see him take a pull of it a cloud of smoke leaving his lips followed by a series of coughing.

I laugh at him and he glares at me slightly before quietly laughing along, taking another pull not long after and I followed.

That's how it all started for us.

That very moment...

Was 3 years ago.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^