Chp.11-What Did you...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I slugged around the house the rest of the day, anxiety eating away at me.

The hours seemed to go by extremely fast and soon Beomgyu will be arriving home,I will tell him the truth, obviously.

But my fear is what his reaction will be...

Will he be angry?Hurt?

Will he think I'm lying?

My thoughts quickly cut off at the sound of the front door being opened,I go to the doorway and see Beomgyu removing his shoes and placing his bag down.

He sees me and a smile stretches on his lips and I meekly smile back.

He walks up to me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into his embrace,I bury my face in his chest and breathe in his scent.

"I missed you" He whispers into my hair and I wrap my arms around his neck now facing him.

He leans down and pecks my lips and then another followed.

And another.

And another.

Now,we were full on making out, he pulls away from my lips and starts kissing down my jawline making his way to my neck.

I freeze.

"Beomgyu" I grab his shoulders pushing him slightly and stopping his actions, he frowns at me in confusion.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I pulled him to sit on the couch and I turn to face him.

"I have to tell you something..." he nods his head and I take a deep breathe "But you have to promise me you won't get upset" I say.

He frowns again "you're scaring me..."

I take both his hands holding them in mine and look straight into his deep brown eyes.

"I went to quite my job at the café today and when I went to my boss to tell him he started acting strange,I didn't notice it at first"

He shows no reaction so I continue.

"He then asked me if I don't need the money I told him that I do and next thing I knew he had me pinned against the table he told me there was ways for pretty girls like me to make money off of men like him..."

His eyes turned a shade darker...

"I was looking for a way out I didn't realize he started kissing down my neck... when he bit me I grabbed the cup on his table and threw the contents on him and quickly ran out coming straight home"I finish.

His eyes shift from me to my neck he brings his hand up slowly and places the tip of his finger on the spot on my neck that has turned a slight red color.

His face still shows no reaction, he leans forward and dips his head to the crook of my neck his hot breathe hitting my skin.

I shivered.

I felt his soft lips on the area between my jawline and neck, he trails his lips down to my sweet spot he nips on the skin and I let out a sigh of content.

I hold onto his shoulder gently but not pushing him away "What are you doing?" I ask almost breathless.

"Marking my girl"

I close my eyes in bliss and let him continue to kiss, nip and bite at my skin leaving deep purple marks from my jaw down to the center of my chest.

He comes back up capturing my lips between his I feel him lift me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He carries me to our room never breaking the kiss. He lays me down and removes my shirt along with his.