Chp.2- AlCoHoL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
3 years later:

It's a normal Saturday morning.I'm in the kitchen making breakfast for two. Beomgyu and I started dating not long after our first encounter.

We're now 21 and living together, he's currently across the kitchen making us some coffee.

"Hey Beom, Mark asked if we wanted to come with them to a little hangout tonight, can we go?" I ask.
I see his broad shoulders tense at the word hangout.

"Mark Lee?" I hum a response and walk up to him, standing on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around him.

"You know I'm not really comfortable with parties and stuff" He says "it's at a club so they'll only be a few people there with us" I say next to his ear I feel him shiver slightly.

He bites his lip deep in thought. I press my lips lightly against the side of neck, kissing down the length of it while my hands run down his chest.

I hear a small sigh escape his lips "please baby" I say to him still kissing his neck. He holds my hands that are now around his waist and turns to face me.

He gives me a small smile "Okay" I smile brightly and give him a quick peck on the lips as a thank you.

We eat breakfast together then cuddle on the couch, he's changed a lot since high school. He grew his hair out longer and pierced his ears. He bulked up a bit but not too much his wardrobe still consists of black, white and grey.

I lay my head on chest and he kisses my forehead gently. We don't talk during this time just lay there with each other.

~

Its the afternoon now and after running a few errands in the day Beomgyu and I start getting ready for the hangout.

I'm currently in our room looking through my closet whilst Beomgyu is taking a shower. I start to think back to our time in high school.

After our meeting on the rooftop I introduced Beomgyu to my group who didn't really care about his presence but accepted it non the less.

Since he joined our group I was with him all the time and would keep him away from his friend Taehyun.

He would tell me he feels bad since Taehyun is his only friend but I'd tell him not to worry he doesn't need him since he has me.

It took a while but eventually he stopped asking to hang out with Taehyun all together. He started smoking as well since being around me all the time I would always hand him a cigarette till he developed the habit.

He drinks too but not unless I'm there with him. He grew an unhealthy attachment to me after I had confessed to him saying I liked him, which is what I wanted.

He follows my every word like a lost puppy. All it took was a break-in into a old convenience store followed by a car chase with the cops who almost caught us and afterwards,a late night dorm party, that got his adrenaline pumping.

And he loved it.

I had put my outfit on and just as I finished Beomgyu walked in already dressed, I licked my lips staring at him in that outfit.

"Do I look okay?" He asked I walked up to him and grabbed his collar pulling him down smashing my lips roughly onto his. I insert my tongue into mouth and he gropes me roughly.

After a few seconds I pull away breathing heavily "Does that answer your question?" I say smirking, he grins at me and pulls me in for another kiss.

It's around 10:00pm and we decide to leave to the club

. The club was a few minutes away from our apartment so we decided to walk there.

After a few minutes we reach the club we show our ID's and enter I scan the place and spot my crew at a table towards the back.

"Hey guys!" I tell out as we reach the table "Hey Everyone!" Beomgyu says and we take a seat at the booth. Mark immediately passes us a drink which I gulped down.

The conversation keeps going and I turn to Beomgyu and see him sipping his drink slowly.

"Down it" I tell him nudging him slightly, he looks at me then gulps down the drink like I said I see his face cringe from the bitter taste and his eyes slightly water from the burn in his throat.

The night goes on and after a few drinks I stand up and grab Beomgyu's hand asking him to dance with me he smiles at me and follows me to the dance floor.

A few of our friends were already dancing away when we reached the center of the floor. My back is against Beomgyu's chest, his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him and we swayed to the music.

"Can you believe that's the same kid who always sat by the window and was afraid to talk to girls" I hear one of my friends say referring to Beomgyu.

I smirk and twist my neck slightly and kiss him whilst we continue dancing.

~

Around 01:00am Beomgyu looks tired, I place my hands on his shoulder and he turns to me "You can head home if you want I'll come in a few" he shakes his head "It's fine I can hold on I'll wait for you"

I shake my head "Beomgyu... you're sleeping with your eyes open... go home and rest" I tell him eventually after a little convincing he leaves.

A little while after my phone vibrates, Beomgyu sent me a text saying he reached home.

It's 02:49am and I've drank beyond my limit I could barely think or see straight. I feel my phone vibrate and I pick it up the bright light hurting my eyes, I somehow manage to answer the call.

"Hello?"

I smile dumbly, I know that voice.

"Beomgyu-ah" I giggle.

He asks where I am and I tell I'm still at the club, he says he's coming to get me and that I sound really drunk.

I feel the alcohol kick in double time without thinking I hear myself say...

"I want you dead..."

"What?"

I giggle again "I'm going to kill you".

I hear a beep meaning the call ended.

Without another word to anyone at the table I exit the club and wobble my way home.

I blink and see the front door straight ahead but I don't go there I walk around to the back and go to the shed.

I pick up a shovel stumbling with its weight, I turn and head towards the front again plucking a deep red rose from a bush on the way.

~

03:00am, I see Beomgyu look out the window from our room, he sees me standing there all alone with a shovel and a rose.

"Does she think I'm a joke?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^