Chp.13-Begin

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm sitting in class my head against the cool table dowsing off as the teacher drones on about something uninteresting to me.

I turn my head no longer looking out the window but at the class they all either faking that their paying attention or doing slightly amusing tasks such as doodles in their books.

My eyes meet a pair of soft doe eyes the owners head resting on the table just like mine.A red hue spreads across his cheeks and he quickly looks away.

I don't thought I keep looking at him.

A slow blink later...

And said boy is not right in front me his doe eyes now dark and hollow.

Did I do that?

"The only person you have to blame is yourself"

That wasn't my voice. The voice came from him.The world around us fades and I feel light.

So light it's almost numbing.

A cold hand touches my cheek but I don't flinch I just stare at him.

Suddenly his eyes change again.

Little specks of what looks like stars fill his eyes and a gently smile spreads across his petal like lips.

I unconsciously smile in return.

"That's what you would think I'd say but I'd never blame you for who I am"

I blink not understanding what he's saying.

"At first I did but now I'm just happy I get to be with you no matter what"

His voice begins fading out and all of a sudden.

His body drops heavily onto the grass below us I kneel down shaking him to get him up.

"Beomgyu!"

I turn his limp body over and my hands come up to my mouth holding in a gasp of shock.

I pull them away from me and see my palms coated in thick, warm blood.

His blood.

A hole now on his chest the red seeping through dyeing his white clothes.

"Beomgyu!!"

I try screaming but my throat is tight and dry I can barely make a sound.I look back at his face.

His empty eyes staring back at me, unblinking.

"BEOMGYU!"

I sit up in a panic, breathing heavily and covered in sweat.I see a worried looking Beomgyu next to me.

'Beomgyu...'

"I've been trying to wake you up for a couple minutes now" He starts wiping away my cold sweat with a cool cloth "You were having a nightmare"

I lunge at him wrapping my arms around his neck and crying into his shoulder "You're okay" I muffle though it sounded more like a question.

He sighs having some idea of what my nightmare might have been about He gently wraps his arms around my waist.

We lay down again but I don't let him go.I had stopped crying and am now just laying next to him my arms around his waist, head on his chest and my legs entangled with his.

"I'm here... go back to sleep" He whispers in my ear and softly lulls me back to a light sleep.

~

It was later in the day now the nightmare still fresh in my mind I had hoped to have forgotten about it but it doesn't seem to want to go away.

We had stopped once Beomgyu got tired and stayed at a motel in the middle of nowhere My anxiety was a mess but we didn't really have much of a choice.

We checked out and got back on the road I still have no idea where we're going and right we were just aimlessly driving but after noticing Beomgyu take a couple turns here and there he seemed to have a place in mind.

I pulled out of my thoughts when I feel his large, warm hand being placed on my thigh his other hand still on the wheel and his eyes focused on the road.

"What's gotten into you?" I hear my voice say before my brain can register.

"What do you mean?" He asks a grin spreading on his face afterwards.

"Well... you changed a lot after that night I told you I wanted you dead... and it scared me" I couldn't believe I was saying it out load but I continued.

"I know what I did to you was wrong and you didn't deserve it... and I'm sorry... for everything but I'm glad to see you being like how you used too back when we were dating in high school"

I place my hand over hoods that was still resting on my thigh.

"I forgive you..." he says after a long silence "and I'm sorry too,I hurt you as well both mentally and physically" I tighten my hold on his hand for comfort.

"And I know I scared you then and I scared you again now when this whole thing happened but I just couldn't help it" he sighs before continuing.

"I'm tired of people doing that to you..." i look at him,surprised.

"Doing what,Bear?"

"Making you feel weak and making you think you have no options, your parents did that and even though you never told me I could tell by the look in your eyes when the topic came up. Your friends did the same you just didn't notice it but me being an outsider in the group I did notice"

He stops taking a quick breathe "And when you ex boss tried to have his way with you I couldn't hold it anymore... he deserved to be punished they all do..."

His tone darkens towards the end and I place a hand on his shoulder "Calm down, Bear"

He closes his eyes briefly and controls his breathing,a small smile being sent my way.

"Thank you... my rose" my face heats up so I look out the window hoping he didn't notice.

I clear my throat unnecessarily loud "So... where are we headed to?" I ask enthusiastically.

He grins at my voice "Well it was meant to be a surprise but since you asked... My parents owned a little townhouse in the countryside and they left it to me after I graduated..."

I gap my eyes getting little sparkles in them "I've always wanted to live in the countryside" I squeal and he chuckles.

"I know which is why I thought it'll be perfect plus it's a quiet place to lay low at" and I nod in agreement.

The rest of the drive we listen to calming music from the radio and talk about almost everything under the warm sun, completely forgetting we're running for our freedom right now.

But it didn't matter, we didn't feel down at the fact we had to leave everything we ever knew behind because as long as I had him and he had me I knew we'll be okay...

...even if it's for just a short while.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^