Chp.4-Want me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its been roughly three weeks since I have last seen or heard from her. No calls and no texts. I sit on my bed my phone in hand.

I repeatedly tap my fingers against the glass screen debating with myself if I should message her.

I sigh is frustration and throw my phone on the bed I walk to the kitchen and grab a can of beer from the fridge gulping it down then quickly grabbing another can drinking it just as fast.

A couple more cans later and I'm completely wasted laying on my bed, my face puffy and red and my words slurred.

I close my eyes and let out a groan. Just then the light from my phone brightens up my dark room a vibration ringing through the silence.

I shuffle around trying to find it once I do I realize I'm getting a call.

It's her.

I hesitate but answer anyway. I place the phone against my ear but don't say a word.

"Beom..."

I hear her voice ring through my ears.

She notices I'm not responding and continues.

"I miss you" she says. My eyes widen.

The words leave my lips before my brain can properly register anything.

"I miss you too" I find myself saying. Her words are slurred like mine, she must be drunk.

"I want you back" She says after a while of silence.

A chuckle escapes my lips and I lay back on my bed a dumb smile on my face.

"You maniac" I say still smiling.

"Only for you" She says giggling.

It's sad to admit but I really did miss her. Well,I spent almost four years of my life with her. She being the only person I ever spoke too, laughed and cried with.

Yeah she made me do things I didn't want to do but I loved every second of it because I was with her.

I've never drank without her being beside me and now I knew why. It's because I felt like I could let loose if she was there to pull me back down to earth she was my anchor you could say.

I felt a sense of security with her but I also feel like if I stay with her my life would be in danger.

She's a dangerous heaven.

I sigh escapes my lips the next thing I knew I asked her if she wanted to come over to my... no our place.

And she did.

A knock on the door forced me out of bed I walk over to the front door stumbling slightly. I open the door and there she stood.

And like I predicted she was drunk, dressed in an oversized shirt and jeans but I could never deny that I found her attractive... breathtaking actually.

I let her in and we sit on the couch not saying a word. It's not like we've never had an argument before, of course we did throughout the years but this time felt different.

This time it felt...risky.

I stare at her for a while. Her doe eyes the ones that looked at me when no one else would.Dark hair, I would run my hand through to comfort her. Her perfect figure and kissable lips, I'm addicted to them.

Without thinking I lean forward my hands coming up to hold the side of her face tilting her head towards me.Then I gently press my lips against hers and I feel her respond.

My other hand wraps around her waist pulling her closer to me,I feel her wrap her arms around my neck pressing her lips harder against mine.

She pulls away for a moment to catch her breath.

"I hate you" She lets out softly.

"I hate you more" I respond our lips finding their way to each other once more.

I knew where this was going, my brain told me to stop, to push her away, that she wasn't good for me.

But-

My heart just wanted her close to me, to love me and let me love her in return.

I slowly push her to lay back on the couch our lips never leaving each other.

'The heart was always the more foolish of the two'.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^