Chp.7-Traits

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Beomgyu POV:

I have been awake for about two hours since she fell asleep. I just couldn't get my thoughts to quite down.

Sighing I decide I won't be getting any rest until my thoughts are satisfied.I quietly as possible crawl out of bed without waking her up.

I grab the laptop on the desk and head to the kitchen,I didn't want her waking up and seeing me.

I place the laptop on the counter, switch it on and open up chrome. I tap my finger anxiously on the keyboard.

I take a deep breathe and then type in the question that's been bugging me.

What Is a Toxic Person?
You feel like you're being manipulated into something you don't want to do.

I gulp as I read the first point but continued on.

You're constantly confused by the person's behavior.
•You feel like you deserve an apology that never comes.
•You always have to defend yourself to this person.
•You never feel fully comfortable around them.

I stand up straight after reading all the points, I bite on my bottom lip as so many thoughts ran through my head.

'She does manipulate me, I'm often confused by her actions,I always think she'll apologize but she never did until tonight,I can't exactly remember having to defend myself with her but I was always on edge around her.'

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration, even though my one question is answered so many more popped up.

I delete my previous search and type in a new one.

Symptoms Of a Toxic Relationship:
Lack of support
•Toxic communication
•Controlling behavior
•Jealousy

I shut the laptop off after reading that,I take a seat at the kitchen island, I feel a headache forming.

'She is a toxic person and we're in a Toxic relationship'

"But she said she wants to change maybe we can still fix this..." I say softly out loud to myself.

I suddenly felt really tired, I grabbed the laptop,turned off the kitchen light and headed back to the bedroom.

I quietly placed the laptop back on the desk and crawled back into bed.

I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer she stirs slightly.

"Where did you go?" She says in a sleepy voice.

"Just to get a glass of water" I tell her she hums and falls back into a deep sleep.

"I hope you were serious about changing because if you play me again... it won't be good for you"

I whisper in her ear not sure if she even heard me, I fell into a deep sleep not long after that.

~

I slowly gained consciousness and peeled open my eyes,stretching my stiff muscles.

I see an empty space next to me.

My heart ended up in my throat and my breathing slightly picked up pace.

'did she leave?'

I shake my head getting rid of that thought, she wouldn't...

I walk out of our room and a sweet aroma filled my senses,I peek my head into the kitchen and there she was.