•She loved me• Lalisa M.

Lalisa M. x Female Reader

No age required. (Angst warning)

.

Y/n P.O.V

It's been 12yrs we're Bestfriends.I never knew I'll fall for her this hard.She's maybe straight I guess? Cause whenever I ask her she just she shrugged it off and change to another topic which I didn't mind at all.She knows I'm soo gay and she support me.

Well I'm walking to her house since we both like to walk to the school while chit chatting.

After a while I reached her door clicking the door bell as I'm waiting for her to answer.i expected she'd come but it's her mom with a worried looking face"

"Oh hello Mrs.Manoban can you call lili for me?" I asked after I bowed 90°

"Isn't she was with you?" She asked me

"Eh? Ani she isn't that's why I'm here"

"Then she's already there please tell her to call me if she's in school"

"Sure Ms.Manoban I'll" with that I left the place right after I got out of Manoban Mansion I started running like I was soo tensed about her she never do that to me.I just hope nothing bad happened to her.

As soon as I enter school gate while panting due to running I started looking around but there's no lisa.Where's this girl?

I keep looking for her every corner of the school but there's no sign for her soon I panicked.I saw Jennie along with Jihyo Unnie and I run to them

"Hey guys have you seen Lisa?"I asked

"She's in the class wae?"

"But I checked awhile ago she wasn't there"

"We know she just enter while we're passing few seconds ago"Jihyo Unnie replied

"Oh okay bye thanks guys" I was leaving them then..

'Do you think Lisa will let him court her?' I heard Jihyo Unnie asked

I felt my heart clenched and tear try their best to pouring I can't help it but to run to restroom.

Author's P.O.V

Y/n take herself in the restroom while on the other side Jennie and Jihyo continue their talks.

"No she won't I think she likes Y/n" Jennie said

"Didn't she said that she was straight?"Jihyo argue back

"Straight my ass.She's just afraid about her feelings maybe?"

"Idk let's go we have class"

Then they both leave the place.

Y/n take a deep breath and leave the restroom with a bright fake smile on her face and reach her classroom.Her eyes directly fall on Lisa's eyes her deep brown eyes keep effecting the lover.Their eyes exchange look and both of their lips curved a smile.Y/n move closer to the bench where Lisa was sitting.

Y/n again being dumb ass lover she's keep hiding the fact what she heard from Jihyo.

"Lisa"

"Hmm?"

"Call your mom she's worried"

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok just call her"

Lisa called her mom and informed her mother she's totally fine.Lisa turn her face to Y/n asking

"Are you not going to Ask me why I tell your name to mom"