•I'm her Mama•Lalisa M.

Lalisa M. x Female G!p reader

.

~ [Just read it]~

Y/n P.O.V

I come back home from work.i knock on the door and the door open I saw my beautiful wife. I give her a kiss on lips and deepen the kiss untill...

"Mama your home"My daughter said while walking down from upstairs.

"Yes princess come here" I said and she jumped on me.

"Daddy"she call out making My wife wide eyes then my daughter pull of the hug and look her mommy giving her a 'what?' look

"You started calling her daddy again?"My wife asked..my daughter use to call me daddy when she was little but since she's a little bit older so it's awkward not awkward unless we made it.

"So what mommy even if I get older I still get to call Mama as daddy right daddy?" My daughter said the word looking me I just nodded

"I'll go fresh myself JichuYa" I excused from my wife she smiled

I got upstairs and go to bathroom after freshing myself and settle two towel over my body bathrobe I stand infront the mirror.

Recalling what I am! Ok it's time to introduce myself--hello I'm Kim Y/n a 35years old woman.when I was 18 i married to Kim Jisoo.Well there's a reason why we married earlier it's because I get her pregnant when she was 17.After our marriage she gave birth to our daughter who's now 17years old her name is Lalisa (let's not use lastname) She's glowing everyday more & more I'm scared of to death like soo much.

Soo many questions run on my head all day like..

Whom she's going to marry?

What if someone touch her without her comfort

Who will be her gf?

How I'm going to see her kissing someone else?

How she will going to have se- ok I'll just stop here.

I don't know what I'm talking about but yeah as you can see I have a massive crush on her.Dont fucking know where it came from!But I'm too afraid to loose her.She's too clingy with me even Jisoo noticed that but because she's our daughter so we don't mind.
The sad part is I'm her mama.

"Daddy you there?"Lalisa asked from the other side of the door I said "yes"

As I say she burge into our room while I was just in towel.she gasp and I felt uneasy like I shouldn't feel like this she's my own fucking daughter.

"Why Your dude is up daddy"She said in normal tone but I find it seductive like fuck me.. I have a wife for fuck sake.My dude aka my uh you know which a bit big it's 9inch so it's always poking.

"Wait here" I said and enter the bathroom after dressing myself I got out.

"Let's go"I said she rolled her eyes cause I just ignore her.we go downstairs to see Jisoo is preparing dinner for us.We sit down and my wifey started chit chatting with Lili.

Oh speaking of my Jisoo she's a super trophy wife always take care of us. I love her soo much I also love my daughter too but these stupid feelings I'm feeling towards her I have to let it go there's no way to keep it.She came out few days ago as a pure gay we gladly adore her more.

"I have something to say Mama and mommy" she said and I look at her.she was hesitating a bit.

"Princess you can tell us anything" I said and Jisoo also joined me "yes honey go ahead"

"Well you know Jennie right?" She said

"Yeah your Bestfriend what about her?" Jisoo asked her

"Uh U-umm I a-am in a rel-relation wi-with her" she said stuttering making Jisoo smiled widely

"Good catch my princess" I said giving her a small hug.Like bro this is what I should do being a parent right? I should be happy on her decision.

"You're happy Mama?" She asked me wait did she somehow know about my crush noo noo noo

"Of course baby just remember don't let her hurt you nor you'll hurt her Arroso?"

"Yes sir" she salute playfully and hugged me

"Ehem I'm still here"Jisoo said for gaining our attention

"Sorry mommy come here"Lili said and we three hug 'a family hug'

"I love you Y/n lili"

"I love you too mommy mama"

"I love you my two Important girl of my life"I said continuing our family hug'.

~The End~

A/n:-Sorry for this awkward chapter actually I have a great story on my mind just confused about that a little.