•Mommy Issues¹•Jennie Kim

Jennie Kim x Female G!p Reader

PART:1/2

.

The scenario + Y/n P.O.V

Hi,I'm park Y/n 17years old school girl.lemme tell you myself I've a toxic family where my devil mom lives. I really hate her she hits me everyday say bad things she's the reason why dad isn't with me anymore. She was having Relationship with a man whom I literally don't know ofcourse. My dad got to know about that and he left we don't know Where's he. I tried to find but I him find nowhere I stopped trying nd mom! She broke up with that man and invite random dudes in our house to have fun n u know what I mean by FUN. I don't fucking wanna live with her in this fucking house but I'm 17 still goes to school I can't do anything but to stay.

Well the good thing is I've someone who makes me feel loved who makes me feel special who tried her best to not let me remember about my devil mom when I'm with her.And that her is Jennie RubyJane Kim,the love of my life. She's 25years old yeah she's 25 quite older right? Ik but we don't give a fuck as long as we're in love. The CEO of Chanel currently she's handling in South korea. We met through my mom actually..Jennie throw a party to her friends and one of them was a random dude not really cause he visits mom quite alots time so he invites me maybe just to get close with my mom! My mom shows them she cares about me alot infront of them uh nvm so yeah on that party.

I saw her in black outfit she's the beautiful woman I ever seen in my whole life.other side That guy name was GD he invites me in their parties alot..one day me n Jennie Started talking and talking Talking I started telling her everything about my mom idk why but I did. We met often it's like our age was nothing then one day we end up kissing then yeah our love life started.

-

"She again hit you didn't she?" Jennie asked me I lift my head up while I was sitting on the couch in her office room playing PubG actually I was waiting for her to finish so we could have a great time since it's our sleep over. I slightly Nodded at her question I can't lie to her she can read my eyes easily.

She sighed n closed her files and come towards me sitting beside me she hold my chin and kissed my lips softly I also kissed back then she pulled away making our forehead touch. "Let's go I'm done with my work" she whispered and held my hands dragging me outside.

We reached home and we got out of the car after the bodyguard open the main door for us we entered her huge ass mantion.

"Y/n do you want me to cook or we order?"she asked me, "how about I cook?" I said she smiled "ofcourse you can my treasure" i Nodded

"But for now let's get fresh together" she said whispering the last word but I heard her.

"Sure"

After we get fresh I go to kitchen while she was changing her clothes. We just kissed while taking shower Nothing more horny shits.

(Time skip cause ik u want it too)

"How can you cook soo good y/naaa it taste amazing"she said backhugging me while I was collecting the plates to wash.

"I learned it Mommy"I replied,

"Oww not you making me horny in dining table"

"What you mean huh I always call you Mommy when it's just the two of us" I said turning back.

"Since you already confess urself a bottom it's better u go to our bed room and wait for I'll be after washing these plates" she said I look at her in disrelief "yahh bu-" I got cutted off when she pushed me to the other direction "just go! And wait for me shan't be long"

I go to her oppps our bedroom she hates when I say 'her' she prefers 'our'. I turn on the bed lights and undress myself and fall on bed with sports bra and boxers on. I turn on my phone and was about to open msg box my devil mom calls.

I groaned as I pick the call..

!Phone convo!

Y/n where are you have
See the time u bitch?

Mom I already told you I'm
At my friends house for sleepover.

Come back real quick u
Bastur-

Suddenly Jennie came in and snatch my phone from me.

It's me Jennie

Jennie? As Jennie RubyJane Kim
The CEO?

Yes your daughter is with
     Me gotta don't fucking call again!

No no no wait wait wtf was that.hahha it was savage yet funny I started laughing "wow noone can do it like you jen"

Jennie P.O.V

I lie down with Y/n as she about to kiss me she got interrupted when phone rings again. She groaned and pick the phone to see who's calling then cut it again.

"Who was that?"I asked her, "mom" uff that bitch..

"Ah ok just switch off your phone" she nodded and sit up on bed..I look her back full of bruises and I definitely know who did this.

I go to her and hugged her back "baby"

"Yes meow meow"

"Move in with me I can't see you like this anymore"

"I'll baby but I need time you know"she said sadly..

"Hmmm I understand btw hon!"

"Hmm what?"

"When are we going to  ya know uh that"i cursed myself for being a pussy

"Whenever you want " she said and smirk "oh yeah?"I smirked too

"Let's do it right now what u say" she jump up like a kid..I chuckled and shook my head

"Period running baby 4th day" she made a sad face..

"Come here baby we'll cuddle"

She came to me and we cuddled whole night. This big baby don't deserve those shits happening. I can't belive a mother can be like this to her own daughter when her daughter is that beautiful inside out.

To be continued~

A/n:- Next part is coming there is fruits guys😛

Sorry for the mistakes.

Please vote!