•Sorry I can't•Jennie Kim

Jennie Kim x Female G!p reader (M)

18+ (smut and angst warning)

/Long Chapter/

.

Author P.O.V

Y/n Lee,27 years old Woman the name is powerful yet well known to the world.Everyone respect her,admire her and get inspired by her why not she's the most responsible and potential CEO of the 'Royal Empires'(random name)a well known beer company.She's Handome for her appearance and beautiful inside out being half korean and half British she's a goddess.About her character? She's a CEO so basically like most them she's also not that loyal noone can trust her easily.

Currently she's at Korea to meet her uncle YG and to attend a business meeting more you can say a party.It was a fine morning for her she woke up when her alarm buzzed. After Dressing in a normal Lather jacket and Black jeans she make her way to YG.

-

"Ah Y/n I missed you"Hyun suk said hugging his niece

"I missed you too Uncle"

"So? Want to meet Teddy?" He said,Teddy Park Y/n's favourite Oppa when she was kid she always spend time with him.

"Yeaaa sure"Y/n replied happily

"Ok the gaurds will show you the way enjoy my child"He said before kissing her forehead.

The gaurds then take the CEO to Teddy Park the famous song producer.Well there was a reason he became more famous but that was unknown to the younger.

Turning to the gaurds Y/n Thank them to show her the way and knock on the studio.

A pair of doe brown eyes open the studio door.Both of them exchanged smile it was unexpected to the younger girl to see the CEO.She remembered Her at her trainee days Y/n use to watch them.

"Lisa?"Y/n said it takes a while but she did remember

"Its me Unnie"the younger smiled and hug Y/n.

"You didn't recognize me at first why is that huh? our group already debuted I thought you'll recognise soon"Lisa said rolling her eyes
"I never really into music things n all basically for my work pressure"Y/n said as she nodded

"Ok come you're must be here to meet Teddy Oppa"Lisa said she understands Y/n fully eventhough it's been long time but they were great companion.

Lisa and Y/n make an appearance infront of the recording spot glass.

"Use high pitch Je-"Teddy Park was telling something to the singer who was about to sing but got interrupted when teddy saw Y/n.

He quickly go to her and hugged her.After 5years she's here..in 5 years she changed alot she used to come to YG and watch trainees to pass time but she's no more that Y/n.Whole thing always amazed Teddy.

The both were talking then Y/n also met Jisoo and Chaeyoung.Just normal communication was happening when the recording studio door opened with a small noise.

Everyone attention go there while Y/n's eyes slowly trail to the girl.She thought she saw an angel right infront her.Her cat eyes,her dumpling cheeks,her short height,her walking style,her dressing sense,her open hair all screams perfection.Without knowing The CEO was eyeing the Short girl body.