•Under the table• Jennie Kim

Jennie Kim x Gender neutral [M]

18+  (smut warning)

.

Y/n's P.O.V

"You're ready baby?"I call out my wife who's getting ready for the family dinner.

"Yeah coming coming"she said as she come wearing a black dress damn she look soo sexy right now. Can I just go and kiss her whole body?

I keep staring at her untill she said "you can stare me later let's go now" with a smirk she ended her sentence.She knows how to tease hmm..

After a while..

We're here infront my parents house.We didn't plan to have dinner outside there's soo much noises so here we are.i knock on the door and eomma open it

"Oh gosh Jennie babe I miss you soo much" she said as she hugs Jennie clearly ignoring me I suppose to feel disappointed but I feel soo happy. Then they broke the hug

"I miss you too eomma" Jen said my mom Nodded then she look at me with a smile I smiled back.
We enter the house and my eyes fall to my other sibling which is Lisa and her girlfriend Rosè.

"Where's Jisoo Unnie?" I asked Jen since she would know Where she! Cause they are siblings.

"Maybe with our Parents" I hummed in response.

We then make our way to Chaelisa after talking mom called us for the dinner table.

There was Jennie's Parents and mine along with Me Jen,Chaelisa and Jisoo Unnie.

They were talking about normal things.Whenever they asked me something I gladly answer but most of time I remain silent.

My eyes catch the cat lady beside me and I let my eyes go down to her thighs I left my hand over her thighs slowly carresing it. She didn't mind at first look like I need to reach the extreme level..

She was wear a leggings so it's easier for me to shoves my hands in her. I do as i told..she choked at the sudden contact on her sensitive erea.

"Jennie are you ok? Have some water'" Mama kim said worriedly and hand her glass of water

"Ye--ah mo-mm im-m fi-finee" she said moaning but our Parents continue talkin' and I laughed at her situation. She glared at me when I enter my one finger she roll her eyes and head back to chair.

Damn she didn't moan loud cause she know it's about her reputation! *Mentally devil smirk*

I look infront me It was Lisa giving me knowing look I give her smirk only. While Jisoo Unnie Talking to our parents.

Rosè? She eating her food.here I'm keep thrusting my two fingers in her.

"Fu-ckkk" she whispered enough to hear me as she came on my fingers..

I heard a spoon falling sound but shrugged it off and I pull my fingers out. I licked all of it secretly but...

It was Rosè with wide eyes. I quickly clear the remaining cum with the tissue. And Lisa noticed her Gf still shocked..

I'm also shocked Jennie too...

We're both nervous but Rosè was more.cause why not she's a church girl dude!

"Babe are you ok?" lisa asked concernly Rosè just nodded and drank all of water.

"So Y/n did you guys planned about adopting a baby?" Papa kim asked

"Yes sir Jennie will visit IVF next week" I said smiling

"Okay great but stop calling me sir "

"Ok si- ok Papa kim"I replied

"She's just used it since she's been working soo long in your office mr.kim" my dad said oh yes I work at Mr.Kim's industry..and he's the one who talked about our arrenge marriage.

"Yeah besides I found Y/n for our daughter! It was such a good dicision indeed her work her loyalty everything I wanted for my daughter is in Y/n" papa kim completed and I keep smiling but deep down I'm dancing in happiness.

I see Jennie admiring my face.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing just you're going to get a reward tonight" I whispered seductively in my ear as I gulped.

'Damn how long I have to control my kinky side'

~The End~

Please vote!