•I can Love you•Jennie Kim

Jennie Kim x Female G!p Reader [M]

18+  (sorry for mistakes)

/LONG CHAPTER/

(Includes insest, meaning attraction on a person goes with same blood or I'll say siblings Relationship)

.

Y/n's P.O.V

Having a beautiful sister is pain in ass. why? Cause currently I'm having a crush on my younger sister named Jennie Kim..Yeah she's my parents own daughter sometimes I wished I wasn't their daughter cause fuck bro I'm always hard when I saw her on night dress I feel shame sometimes cause she's my sister I shouldn't feel like this.

Ok it's time to introduce myself Hi I'm Y/n, I'm very charming anddddd handsome lmao cause I have a dick cool right? No it's not cause I've treated like a boy when I was child but it turns out I'm girl with a dick whatever. Everything was great until that Taehyung came he's currently courting my sister and today mom dad wants to meet both our partner oh and yes I have a gf she's a good girl but I love Jennie not her. It's just I was getting bored so I court her.

Now we all are here in the kitchen preparing for the dinner that we'll have together.

"Unnie pass me the salt" I did as she told without uttering any words.

"Y/n are you nervous?" She asked me

"First of I'm not and second I'm your Unnie so call me that" I coldly said yes I'm cold to her since I found out I fall for her.She was soo clingy but I stopped her before she found out.
I'm doing it for her for our own good.

"Mianhee" she said looking down I feel my heartache I just wanted to hug her tight telling its ok but..

I can't stand her sad face so I quickly leave the kitchen and headed to my room to get ready.

Jennie's P.O.V

"Mianhee" I said looking down. And after some sec she left.

Why she's soo cold to me? I know she's not a cold person I saw her in school talking flirting with other students. I'm her own sister why can't she act cool to me! Am I that bad?

She wasn't like this at first.. it's all started because of a stupid incident which is she saw me naked.wtf was wrong with it?

Fuck off Y/n.and I'll never call you Unnie from the bottom of my heart.

I finish all the cooking with eomma.

"Jennie Darling remember we've a flight tonight after dinner?" My mom asked

"Yes mom I remember" I said smiling

"Ok good "

"Mom I'll go get ready" she nodded and I leave the place..

Some times later...

Hell this is boring soo boring I don't like this Taeh I've a reputation in our school so I decided to fake date him. We made an contract there's some shitty rules and the reasons why we fake dating.

His contract is he's gay totally gay he wants to make Jungkook his crush jealous without touching me.

And mine? let's keep it secret

Well I'm also gay but my family don't know about it cause I'm afraid of their reaction what if they ask me who I fall in love with? I can't just lie to them right? So it's better to stay silence.